• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

captfluffybeard

Hi. I'm new to this. I'm looking for some non-english pokemon to breed for myself and some some friends. heres a list of pokemon Im looking for. My game is an Australian copy.

Non-English Female Gossifleur. Non-English Female Milcery. Non-English Female Applin

Non-english Female Hattena Non-English Female Cramorant Non-English Female Toxel

Non-English Female Falinks . Non-English Female Snom Non-English Female Clobbopus

Non-English Female Dreepy.

I know this alot to ask for. i have only just gotten to the day care center so i don't have anything special to trade in return and i feel bad about that. but any help would be appreciated. again I'm sorry if this is asking to much from a new player.

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
looking for grookey or scorbunny
not much to offer. but can attach items
im only at Hammerlucke
thank you

LordCrow

Hello friends!
I'm looking for a Non-US Ditto to trade for a US ditto, if anyone could help me out with that it would be much appreciated!

Looking for MALE lotad any level with rain dish.

Im still early in game so i dont have many options to trade back yet but ill try

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle
LF: Lapras (F), Ditto

FT: Sizzlepeed (I'm breeding them)

Nicercy

Deep 2ueen
Hi. I'm new to this. I'm looking for some non-english pokemon to breed for myself and some some friends. heres a list of pokemon Im looking for. My game is an Australian copy.

Non-English Female Gossifleur. Non-English Female Milcery. Non-English Female Applin

Non-english Female Hattena Non-English Female Cramorant Non-English Female Toxel

Non-English Female Falinks . Non-English Female Snom Non-English Female Clobbopus

Non-English Female Dreepy.

I know this alot to ask for. i have only just gotten to the day care center so i don't have anything special to trade in return and i feel bad about that. but any help would be appreciated. again I'm sorry if this is asking to much from a new player.
i do have a non-english Hattena, do you have a spare grookey or sobble? gender and nature doesn't matter

Nicercy

Deep 2ueen
i've just been collecting instead of doing the storyline [only have the first two badges] , so i don't have much exclusive to trade at the moment. however, does anyone have a pokerus pokemon?

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Hey, I know it’s a long shot, since this is a postgame item, but...

Any chance that someone could get me an Ability Capsule, please? I have a Pokémon whose ability might cause problems for my team and I’d really like to avoid that if possible.

I’m only about halfway through the game, so I don’t have much to offer, but if there are any Shield exclusives you want I’m happy to oblige!

Hey, sorry to bump this, but I don’t want it to get lost in the shuffle. If it’s not allowed, I’ll remove it.

I’d really like to change my Silicobra’s ability if possible/as soon as possible, so if anyone is able to send me an Ability Capsule I’d much appreciate it. I can offer you Shield exclusives such as Corsola (maybe Galarian Ponyta too - I’m at Hammerlocke but can get ahead if you want), but I can also offer Fish and Drake fossils or Gigantamax Meowth if you’d prefer.

Last edited:

Phoenixfatih

I have:
Dreepy
Modest Sobble
HA Jolly Sizzlepede

if you would like to trade for:
HA Rookidee
HA Snom.

Last edited:

terrible_tyrantrum

Roaring Princess
Early in the game and I’m looking for several late gamers to add to my team, if anyone has a G-Ponyta, Clobbopus, or Dreepy to throw my way, it’d be much appreciated! Also looking for a ditto for breeding purposes!

Daruvael

I have a Galarian Farfetched with a Leek as a hold item. Looking for a Galarian Ponyta of any level. Please no nature that decreases attack or special attack.
Farfetched is a male of level 21. It's nature is Gentle (decreased defense in favor of special Defense) and has the ability Steadfast. It has Leer, Fury Cutter, Rock Smash, and Brutal Swing. I evolved mine by getting Peck by the move reminder the PokeCenter and then fighting a Galarian Meowth while holding the Leek. 3 Crits later and it evolved. Not hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.