• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!

miyac

Shiny Hunter!
Early in the game and I’m looking for several late gamers to add to my team, if anyone has a G-Ponyta, Clobbopus, or Dreepy to throw my way, it’d be much appreciated! Also looking for a ditto for breeding purposes!

If you give me 10-15 mins I can breed you a gponyta and dreepy egg.

miyac

Shiny Hunter!
Don't suppose you'd be interested in trading me a gponyta as well?

Sure but I'm not sure if I will get one with the nature you want. Let me check if I already have one with a good nature.

Daruvael

Sure but I'm not sure if I will get one with the nature you want. Let me check if I already have one with a good nature.
Thanks! Just let me know when. I gotta find my friend code.
Dear Lord, everyone's on you now for a gponyta, Lol. Sorry about the hassle!

miyac

Shiny Hunter!
Have: Sweet Apple and Galarian Ponytas
Wants: Tart Apple and Sword exclusives other than Farfetched

SonDaan

Vive Le Vélo
Anyone willing to breed me a modest Sobble? Got some Lotad to offer...

Baret

Hello i propose my french Ditto i am looking for a ditto english thank you my CA SW-3045-4229-8904 my profile vivi

Status
Not open for further replies.