• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkmilk

Hey I'm looking to trade for a non-US ditto. I can offer grookeys and scorebunnies. Sorry I am still early in the game and am trying to masuda method my team. I will be happy to trade male or female grookey or scorebunny for a non US ditto. Thanks!

yammark

I need Frapple and Appletun in my team from the start of my journey. So I have to sacrifice my Shiny Zorua that I have breed it by myself.
For trade:
Shiny Zorua in Moon Ball, I breed it by myself.
OT: OA WAIT GEN8, ID No. 322251
Have 4 eggs move, Outstanding with 5iv, Nature : Lonely

I am looking for
1. The 2 eggs of Applin ( eggs only so I can hatch it by myself)
2. The 2 Pokemon that hold Sweet Apple and Tart Apple.
The trade will have 2 processes.
1st process: We will trade Switch to Switch. You give me 2 eggs of Applin and 2 Pokemon that hold Sweet Apple and Tart Apple.
2nd process: We will trade 3DS to 3DS. My shiny Zorua is in Pokemon Moon. So we must trade between 3DS to 3DS after we done the trade on Nintendo Switch. My friend code on 3DS is 5472-8885-5413 (ID : OA WAIT GEN8)

zeroboxi

Looking for non-german Ditto, HA Pyukumuku, HA Snom, HA Mareanie and any kind of Feebas.

At this moment I can only offer german Ditto or breed Sobble.

Dart88

Looking for a Growlithe! Preferably female but either is ok. I don't really have much I can offer myself. =/ Low levels are fine. :)

TrainerFuurin

Fuurin's Trading Post

Looking For :
- All Shield Exclusives except G.Ponyta & Larvitar
- Zamazenta (can re-trade back)
- Help with evolving Accelgor & Escavalier
- etc

Offering :
- All Sword Exclusives
- Grookey & Sobble

PM me :Db

Last edited:

Reznor

Flame on...
Looking for scorbunny and sobble. I dont mind if they are in eggs. Dont have much to trade. Just got to wild area :(

FireChick

Does anyone have some spare Sobbles of both genders they'd like to trade away? I'd love to trade some Pokemon to you for one. I have a Machamp, a Machoke, a low level Diggersby, a Duraludon, many Sizzlipedes, some Corviknights, some Hattrems, a clover themed Alcremie, and a few Vanillites if anyone wants them. My character's name is Ramona, and my Switch code is SW-5239-6636-1207. PM me please. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.