• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodaname

Courage Over Fear
I am looking for a scorbunny female preferred but willing to take any. If you have a timid or modest nature that would be great. I can trade a grookey with eggmove growth for it. Also looking for ditto

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I need someone to help me trade-evolve my Gurdurr.

DecShep

Does anyone have a Ribbon Sweet item for Milcery? I just need the item you can give it to some rando. I have Shield but am pretty early. I have a female Hidden Ability Lombre, or I do have a Female Raboot if you want me to breed one (I'm using the Scorbunny on my playthrough). Let me know if theres anything I can get at the Point I am at in the game (just got to Route 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.