• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RafaSacristan

Hey guys, so I am looking for kantonian meowth with any of this natures: impish, adamant, careful or jolly!

I have some non English pokes and sobble with good IVs and calm nature to trade!

Tsutaja1996

Looking for a non-english ditto. I have completed the Pokedex so I should be able to offer any pokemon (within reason). Let me know what you want for it!

Golden_Arcanine

LF: Non-English Ditto
FT: Sobble, Grookey, Scorbunny, Dreepy, Jangmo-o, Deino, Sizzlipede, Fafetch'd, G-Ponyta, Scraggy, Swirlix

Sagi007

Lf nonenglish ditto,
cursola, gothica, rufflet, jagmoo, turtonator stonjourner

Tradeoffers: english ditto
scorchbunny, geoovey,
sobble, ponita, spiritzee, luatone, farfetch, axew

If its not mentioned what you want try me. Note: dont have shinys.

Status
Not open for further replies.