• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtlemasterr

Pikadooder

'm looking for Hidden Ability varieties of some new Pokemon on Sword/Shield:

Applin
Hatenna
Corsola
Milcery
Falinks
Snom
Cufant

Happy to trade the few Gigantamax Pokemon that I have. Also happy to breed anything you want pretty much for IVs etc. I raid a ton, so you'd also be making a friend who you can pretty much constantly raid with too. Please please please help me out! I'm also about to start a Japanese playthrough of Shield version, so someone with access to foreign Dittos would owe you a favor if you helped them out.

dracolosse

Dragon Enthusiast
'm looking for Hidden Ability varieties of some new Pokemon on Sword/Shield:

Applin
Hatenna
Corsola
Milcery
Falinks
Snom
Cufant

Happy to trade the few Gigantamax Pokemon that I have. Also happy to breed anything you want pretty much for IVs etc. I raid a ton, so you'd also be making a friend who you can pretty much constantly raid with too. Please please please help me out! I'm also about to start a Japanese playthrough of Shield version, so someone with access to foreign Dittos would owe you a favor if you helped them out.
I have Applin, Hatenna, Corsola, Milcery and Snom. Im mainly looking for other HA pokemon. Could you please list out what HA you have?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Tart Apple (The item. I want to evolve my Applin)

Offering:
  • Carkol
  • Ninjask
  • Galarian Meowth
  • Machoke
  • Silicobra
  • Dewpider
  • Dwebble
  • Roggenrola/Boldore (can level up)
Pm me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.