• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryroxdey

I have Swirlex, Sobble, and Eevee lvl 1. Also Galar Farfetch'd lvl 19-21 (no leek). Scraggy lvl 24, Passimian lvl 36.

Looking for:
Galar Ponyta
Grookey
Scorbunny
Non-English Ditto

Desean

I have Swirlex, Sobble, and Eevee lvl 1. Also Galar Farfetch'd lvl 19-21 (no leek). Scraggy lvl 24, Passimian lvl 36.

Looking for:
Galar Ponyta
Grookey
Scorbunny
Non-English Ditto
I've got galar ponyta, Grookey, and Scorbunny if you can let me trade you back and forth to evolve my Spritzee into Aromatisse and get it back for the dex entry. PM if interested :)

dracolosse

Dragon Enthusiast
I have a Gigantamax HA Sandaconda, Drednaw, Grapploct. Also have non-HA Gigantamax Drednaw and Butterfree.
Will take the non-HA G dred.

if the butterfree captured on 5* raid (Which is supposed to be on lvl 70. Ill take it too.

Squirtle_007

Hi, I just started my game and I'm looking for a Strawberry Sweet so I can evolve my Milcery into Strawberry Alcremie; at this moment, I don't have many Pokémon to offer, I can only offer Sword exclusive Pokémon and a Gigantamax Butterfree if you want it, I have two of them.

Thanks in advance

Desean

LF: Hitmontop, Salandit/Salazzle, Mimikyu, Turtonator, Help evolving Spritzee to Aromatisse, Dhelmise, Munchlax, Help evolving Rhydon into Rhyperior, Fossilized Fish
FT: Lots of mons just PM me what you want

diamond1

Hello new to the forum, but I apparently made an account a while ago. I have pkmn sword and I have all but one starter, Grooky. Looking for anyone to trade with, Ideally someone in a similar situation and is also looking for a starter. Thanks in advance

miyac

Shiny Hunter!
I have Applin, Hatenna, Corsola, Milcery and Snom. Im mainly looking for other HA pokemon. Could you please list out what HA you have?

Not same user but I'm interested in an HA Hattena and HA Milcery. I have HA: Sizzlipede, Chewtle, Dreepy, Clabbopus, Rookidee, plus a few non gen 8 ones like Solosis.

Let me know if interested!

Blackyota

Hi guys Looking for a CHARMANDER or evolution with HIDDEN ABILITY - SOLAR POWER.
Can trade DITTO. A no ENGLISH ditto
Or whisp me what you want and will see if i can get it

miyac

Shiny Hunter!
Hello new to the forum, but I apparently made an account a while ago. I have pkmn sword and I have all but one starter, Grooky. Looking for anyone to trade with, Ideally someone in a similar situation and is also looking for a starter. Thanks in advance

Hi! I can give you a Sobble and Scorbunny. I don't need anything in exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.