• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akela

hello pokefans! searching for slurpuff, hydreigon, salazzle, mandibuzz, lunastone, rapidash,ludicolo and dehlmise, I have pretty much everything u want to traid for them (ditto from France for Masuda too)
dm me

TFTaylor

LF HA Corsola - Dont have much cause im only at the 5th Gym, can offer HA Rookidee / Modest Sinistea / Grooky

Xeno the Doomguy

I have a switch and getting back into Pokemon!
I'm playing Pokemon Sword and I'm trying to complete the fossil pokemon. I've been farming for 2 days and still nothing I would love to trade my dino and bird stones for the shield fossils.

My switch FC is: 5782-8283-8118

PM me if you're looking to trade.

Nive123

Hi Guys! After Sobble, Scorbunny and Sword Exclusives (Seedot, Swirlix - Can give Spritzee w/ Satchet, Scraggy, Gothita, Rufflet, Mawile, Passimian, Turtonator, Solrock, Darumaka, Deino, and the weird Sound dragon thing) - just after dex completion so happy to trade back. PM if interested :)

Xionea

Half a centaur
LF> Anything from Scorbunny line, anything from Seedot line, Flapple, Swirlix+evolution, anything from Gothita line, Karrablast+Shelmet evolution trades, Mawile, Phantump trade for Trevenant, Turtonator, anything from Darumaka line, anything from Deino line, and Zacian trade/tradeback.

Offering Shield exclusives, Grookey, Sobble, others if there's anything you need.

TY

Erisow55

Hi Guys! After Sobble, Scorbunny and Sword Exclusives (Seedot, Swirlix - Can give Spritzee w/ Satchet, Scraggy, Gothita, Rufflet, Mawile, Passimian, Turtonator, Solrock, Darumaka, Deino, and the weird Sound dragon thing) - just after dex completion so happy to trade back. PM if interested :)
i have a seedot for you

Charizard7316

Can do Sobble and Scorbunny!

Would you be able to trade the Spritzee and Deino?

i would love to trade Swirlix for Spritzee

Status
Not open for further replies.