• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torkoa1

LF: Non Eng Ditto to use for Masuda Method :)

Offering: shield exclusives, fossil pieces and evolutions items, etc. if there is anything else you would want I will try and get it in return for you.

Saberu

Looking for hidden ability Corsola

Can trade Gitantimax Sandaconda, and I'll look as hard as I can for any Sword exclusives you want. By the time you message me, I'm hoping to have caught a Darumaka. I also have an extra Leftovers.

Sightless

PokeGirl Since 1999
LF: Non Eng Ditto
Offering: Eng Ditto
Anyone willing to do me a favor and swap my eng ditto for a non english ditto? Would appreciate it!

Alanbdot

I’m looking for a Tyranitar in any of its evolutions to build up. Have a bunch of Sword exclusives and random stuff, pretty solid Scorbunny I could trade. Also really want a Sobble and Grookey as well if anyone can help me out. Discord is Alanbdot#0156

aramsey0506

I’m looking for a Tyranitar in any of its evolutions to build up. Have a bunch of Sword exclusives and random stuff, pretty solid Scorbunny I could trade. Also really want a Sobble and Grookey as well if anyone can help me out. Discord is Alanbdot#0156
Do you have accelgor aromatisse or eiscue? I could trade a shelmet for Karablast to get both and trade for an aromatisse. Then i can get you sobble and grookey.

Alanbdot

Do you have accelgor aromatisse or eiscue? I could trade a shelmet for Karablast to get both and trade for an aromatisse. Then i can get you sobble and grookey.

Sorry I don’t have any of these :( I appreciate you trying to help though. I’m pretty new to the whole trading thing so don’t really know what people are looking for.

LF:
- Someone to trade and trade back my Zacian for their Zamazenta to complete dex
- Grookey
- Scorbunny
- Shield Exclusives

FT:
- HA Snom
- HA Pincurchin
- Sobble
- Sword Exclusives

aramsey0506

Sorry I don’t have any of these :( I appreciate you trying to help though. I’m pretty new to the whole trading thing so don’t really know what people are looking for.
I can give you the things to trade. I just need you to trade evolve them :) I’ll give you both starters for the trouble

Sagi007

you got ny combination of gothica, jagmoo, turtonator, stonjourner, male indeedee? I can ger you all 3 you want

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
hello. I am really looking for a hidden ability durant (truant is the ability) in sword and shield. I will have to check my collection but I should have a decent amount of HA i can breed from dynamax raids i've been spamming. can also catch you a sword exclusive. my dex isn't complete yet so just let me know what you need. the durant can be bred or caught from raid. thank you.

*edit*

please message me or VM if interested. thanks <3

Last edited:

Tetsuya

Looking For:
-Ditto (any Nature except Lax, Careful, and Naive)
-Any Pokemon in Apricorn/Dream Balls
-Apricorn or Dream Balls
-Anything with a Hidden Ability

Offering:
-All three Galar starters
-Charmander
-HA Sizzlipede
-Friend Ball Seedot
-Galarian Farfetch'd
-Galarian Ponyta
-Galarian Corsola
-Jangmo-o