• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a foreign Ditto (from a non english game) for breeding purposes. I can offer starters, Shield exclusives, stuff like that. thanks!

Jason White

AspiringPsych
Looking to trade with for trade evolutions: Rhyperior, weavile, escavaliar and accelgor

Also want to trade fossils: fish and drake for dino and bird

ghosting

Looking to trade with for trade evolutions: Rhyperior, weavile, escavaliar and accelgor

Also want to trade fossils: fish and drake for dino and bird
I need to trade for Escavaliar and Accelgor as well, and can also help to trade for the other two evolutions ^^

Jason White

AspiringPsych
Great if you give both items to any Pokemon and trade, my code is 0758
Sounds good to me, I have both Karrablast and Shelmet ready to go, as long as we both end up with both evolutions I'm happy. Give me one minute. If you set a link code in the meantime and tell me it. Just doing another quick trade.

ghosting

Sounds good to me, I have both Karrablast and Shelmet ready to go, as long as we both end up with both evolutions I'm happy. Give me one minute. If you set a link code in the meantime and tell me it. Just doing another quick trade.
Awesome! Whenever you're ready, you can join Link Code 4962 and get to swapping :^)

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Looking for: HA Rookidee line, HA Snom line, Gothita line, Aromatisse, Slurpuff, Mawile, Turtonator, Type: Null (dex entry only is fine), Silvally (dex entry only is fine).
For Trade: All other version exclusives, all starters, some 4-5 IV Pokémon, Pokerus, and many other Pokémon (ask and I may have it).

Last edited:

ghosting

Thank you both guys for the fossils and trade evolutions.

Looking to trade: Rhyperior, Weavile and Trevenant.
Actually, if you give me a few minutes to catch a Rhydon, I can do a trade evolution swap again so we both obtain a Rhyperior and Trevenant (since I do have a Phantump on hand already.)

Civilband

I'm looking for a not American ditto for shiny breeding. I am playing on sword however I do have a few shield exclusives if anyone can trade. Thank you in advance

Looking for: Appletun or Sweet Apple (up to you), any of the Solosis line, any of the Vullaby line, Drampa, and Lunatone
Have: Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Solrock, Swirlix, Galarian Farfetch'd, Flapple and Tart Apple (for Appletun only), Stonjourner, Mawile, Feebas, Gothita, Dreepy, Jangmo-o, Galarian Ponyta, Larvitar, Turtonator, Cleffa, Croagunk, Galarian Corsola, Rotom, Mimikyu, Deino, Goomy, Eiscue, Riolu, Sableye, and Oranguru

Also looking for one Fossilized Fish and two Fossilized Drakes. I can offer Fossilized Birds and Dinos, Arctozolt, Arctovish, or any of the above already being offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.