• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghosting

Looking for: Appletun or Sweet Apple (up to you), any of the Solosis line, any of the Vullaby line, Drampa, and Lunatone
Have: Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Solrock, Swirlix, Galarian Farfetch'd, Flapple and Tart Apple (for Appletun only), Stonjourner, Mawile, Feebas, Gothita, Dreepy, Jangmo-o, Galarian Ponyta, Larvitar, Turtonator, Cleffa, Croagunk, Galarian Corsola, Rotom, Mimikyu, Deino, Goomy, Eiscue, Riolu, Sableye, and Oranguru

Also looking for one Fossilized Fish and two Fossilized Drakes. I can offer Fossilized Birds and Dinos, Arctozolt, Arctovish, or any of the above already being offered.
I'll swap you an Appletun & Drampa (each holding a Fossilized Drake) in exchange for a Flapple & Mawile (a Dino and Bird each, if possible?).

I'll need a few minutes to finish a different trade but have things ready when done with that ^^

I'll swap you an Appletun & Drampa (each holding a Fossilized Drake) in exchange for a Flapple & Mawile (a Dino and Bird each, if possible?).

I'll need a few minutes to finish a different trade but have things ready when done with that ^^

Yep, that's totally cool with me! I'll take a moment to breed my Mawile in the meantime until you finish your other trades.

Erisow55

Hi everyone so im starting a new playtrough and its gonna be all dragon. So i need someone to send my baby dragons to who can then send them back to my new save. Willing to give you other pokemon in exchange

Zexiroth15

I am looking for a 4IV Non-English Ditto. I have a 6IV(2 are Hyper Trained) English Ditto.
(This has been edited cause I just found out you cant breed hyper tainin -_-i)

Last edited:

Jyando91

Still on code 0331 I have all starters and charmander galarian ponyta looking for sword exclusives and trade evos particularly gengar and farfetchd

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle
LF: HA Pancham or Pangoro

FT: Scorbunny, Dreepy DM if interested

AkkoBB

Looking for Zacian with Sword for living dex
have various 5IV ralts, 5IV JPN dreepy, 5IV Ponyta, 5IV Giga Corviknight

Status
Not open for further replies.