• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Looking for a Fossilized Fish or Dracovish, as well as a non-English Ditto.

I can offer a Fossilized Bird, Fossilized Dino, Arctozolt, Arctovish, or a Dracozolt for a Fossilized Fish or Dracovish. I have a lot of Sword and Shield exclusives, starters, and rare weather-based spawns native to both games, albeit little of them have HAs. I can also offer those same Pokemon for a non-English Ditto, along with a Gigantamax Butterfree, Gigantamax Sandaconda, and English Ditto.

RoyalXIII

Looking for either Galarian Darumaka or Galarian Darmanitan with it's Hidden Ability, female if possible!
Offering a Gigantamax Sandaconda with it's Hidden Ability. Lv.40, I have one that's Modest & one that's Lax.

Natendo

Hey all! Hope everyone is having a good time playing the new game. I am currently at the 3rd gym and really really want a ditto to breed with before I continue. It would be amazing if someone had a non-American ditto, preferably with some or all good IVs, I dont have much but would give anything I had! Please

Looking for someone to trade and trade back my Zacian for their Zamazenta to complete dex, can offer one of the following as payment:
- HA Snom
- HA Pincurchin
- Sobble
- Any Sword Exclusives

Yovanee

Shiny Hunter
Hi! Looking for Sableye

Got all sword exclusives like Hydreigon, Kommo-o or Gothitelle or tell me what are you looking for ^^

Natendo

Looking for a kind soul

Need non-English Ditto
IVs are great, will take what I can get.
Nothing to offer unless you need a shield exclusive uo to 5th gym

Status
Not open for further replies.