• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Sword & Shield - TRADING THREAD [Closed; Gen 8 WiFi Forum NOW OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mememou

Looking for someone to trade and trade back my Zacian for their Zamazenta to complete dex, can offer one of the following as payment:
- HA Snom
- HA Pincurchin
- Sobble
- Any Sword Exclusives
Hello!
If youre still looking, im actually trying to get Zacian for my dex and would be interested in trading back ! *:

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle
LF: HA Pancham

FT: Riolu

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
In need of Galarian Farfetch'd. I've got Galarian Ponyta.

Looking for a non-English Ditto! Not at all picky about IVs, just as long it's in a different language. I have many rare Pokemon like exclusives of both games, weather-based Wild Area spawns, low percent encounters, and even two Gigantamax Pokemon (Butterfree and Sandaconda), though not a lot of them have Hidden Abilities. Ask me if you wanna know if I have a specific species of Pokemon!

Mememou

Hello!
Seeking: Jangmo-o (or any one from that evolutionary line)
Drampa
Flapple or a Tart Apple!

Offering: Larvitar, Applin holding a sweet apple, Sobble, Scorbunny or Grookey!

Thanks c:

Gypsi_

looking for a turtonator! can be any level. willing to trade any galar starter (LV 1), dreepy, corsola, or ask for other pokémon i might have.

52proof

Hey there! Looking for Hidden Ability Zigzagoon. I can offer Sobble, Grookey, Goomy, Larvitar, Deino, Jangmo-o, HA Passimian, HA Corphish, HA Silicobra, or HA Toxel.

Status
Not open for further replies.