• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Tactics: Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
We try not to go over 12 spots so i'm sorry to say that suicune lover and proby three may have to sit out. I shall have a talk to Ray to see if we will accept you but dont get your hopes to high.
As to the others you are all accepted.
@ pokemon special: your pokemon needs a nickname like all the others. I should have made that clearer on the first post.
We will start very soon.
And to liven it up there may be a few twists. There haven't really been any major ones since the shock exit of one of the favorites for season one. Just to keep you all on your toes.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
;330; : I'm want to be in the final

*I think i Used the same character as the 3rd Season*

ZFXZFX

;006;: Um, dude, everyone wants to be in the final. Thats the point of this game, t get in the finals and win!

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Ok for the sake of making sure people don't miss anything because this is filling up with post too fast, I am calling an end to unneccesary roleplay.

The first round will start when I get a reply from Ray and if that doesnt happen within the next day I will start so you dont get bored. We dont want this season to fizzle like season three.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Right 3 Season boreds me

ray2020

peace out!
i'm back... and to be honest, as much as i'd like everybody to join, it'll be too hard to manage too many people playing. with no absolute assurance of everyone participating [because of some other stuff that's bound to happen], i'd like ot declare that singups are closed. anyonw who has singed up after pokemon special [the first post] cannot be accepted.

anyways, enjoy the current season! i'll update the player roster, and prolly discuss the first set of challenges that awaits our ... challengers :D

P.S. fongerman, please supply a nickname to your ;332; please?

Last edited:

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Ray.. I think you should just take them as a backup if someones drop out before/during 1st Challenge

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Ray when will the 1st Round Start.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
The first round will start now.
First we need to get some things straight. If you will miss out a round due to anything and can get word to us. THEN DO IT. That way we can make sure that you get a fill in for that round.
Second thing. You have 36 hours to complete a challenge.
We will discuss elimination later.

Ok now as per usual the first round is a rather simple obsticle course.

Stage 1: There is a rocky valley. You need to make your way down one steep cliff then go up the other steep cliff. If we think you fall then you get pretty hurt and lose marks.
Stage 2: Now you have to get through some vines that block the entrance to a cave
Stage 3: You go down the cave. At the end you meet... Probopass. Beat it and you are done.

You will be marked on your creativity and efficiency

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Call me MSE

Stage 1 : DragLord flew abit donw before resuming to go up again. As DragLord is a ground type, it has tamed herself to this kind of situation. Evading falling rock as she flew.

Stage 2 : DragLord uses Heat wave to burn the vines as she float and staying a distance,

Stage 3 : DragLord flew slowly toward Probopass.. once she thinks it's near enoughm she used earthquake to startled Probopass.Then she uses Dragon before launching heat wave. if that wasn't enough, She continue to uses Earthquake and dragon pulse

Last edited:

Dittoman97

Piplup?
Stage 1: Blaze starts by using dig to go down the cliff, if he every few digs he'll use brick break to create a hole to mark his progress. Once at the bottom, he needs to go up. Blaze laughs at the steep cliff and bounces over it, he does this until he's pretty far up. Blaze will use dig in case of a cave-in at anytime and will not use flamethrower at all to prevent a fire on the mountain.
Stage 2: Blaze COULD just use flamethrower to burn the vines, but is that original, blaze thinks not. So, Blaze first grabs te vines. Then blaze bounces as high as he can until, snap goes the vines...
Stage 3: Blaze looks at the Probopass an laughs, being somewhat top shaped, Blaze uses brick break on probopass to send him spinning. He then uses flamethrower to light him on fire while spinning, as a fire erupts, blaze knows he can't survive a fire, so he digs underground as the Probopass is burning, he waits until the probopass stops, the very quickly, jumps up, spins him again, and lights him from the hole to send him burning before Blaze can take any big damage. He repeat until Probopass DIES!

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Finsihed.........

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Yeah, I'll participate. Should I start now?

Stage 1: Yummy Mega Punches the ground , causing a small earthquake. This makes creaks and holes in in the cliff face , that Yummy uses to climb down on. Yummy then goes up the next cliff, and Puffs itself up. It bounces high up in the air, but doesn’t make the top. Instead, it mega punches the wall, stopping it self from falling, and climbs the small way to the top.
Stage 2: Yummy Nibbles on the Vines to weaken them, before uses sing to charge up airwaves and blow the vines off the cave. If all else fails, Yummy simply Pulls on the vines to weaken them more and then pushes past them.
Stage 3: Yummy looks confused, and walks right up to Probopass. Before he could mash her however, Yummy uses charm to guilt trip him and hold him up. Yummy then leaps up and mega punches a stalactite, knocking it off the ceiling and making it end on Probopass’s head . Before Probopass can recover, Yummy picks up the Broken stalactite’s tip , and pokes Probopass in the eye with it, before using sing to send it into a calm sleep.

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Stage one: Prince summons a rain dance and activates swift swim making him go faster. Also wettening the banks and the rocks making them softer. Prince then makes a twister and hops in it as the twister goes all the way down to the bottom of the cliff. Prince then stops the attack. And lands on some soft water from rain dance. Prince then faces the ground behind him and Dragon Pulses it giving him a thruster like movement up the hill and then stops once he reaches the top.

Stage 2- The vines wet from the Rain dance making them weaker, are given a mini Twister from Prince. Just small enough to clear the vines.

Stage 3- Against Probopass. Since their is no water. Kingdra uses a small brine on itself to re-activate Swift Swim. It then circles Probopass. And hits it with a brine knocking it down. And then traps it in a Twister. It then sends a brine into the Twister so its taking damage from bothe attacks finally Kingdra hits it with a Dragon Pulse and Probopass hits the ground. If its not dead Kingdra uses a final Brine. Kingdra then does the victory dance.

ZFXZFX

Stage 1: First off, Travis goes to all the rocks he can without falling down the cliff, and slashes them to make sure he can't hurt himself. He uses whats left of the rocks there to jump from each flat rock that he slashed. (He slashed them so that it was straight flat, so the rocks and flat down, the way he slashed them a just flat so he can jump on them without sliding)

To get up, he uses earthquake to make some rocks fall down from the mountain to give him a boost. He jumps on those rocks that have fallen and jumps on top of few of the other rocks on top. He then looks beside him to see good rocks to be able to jump on going in a zigzag pattern going up, but there was a long jump between that rock to the zigzag pattern and the one he was already on. He tries to glide over with his wings, and made it. He then jumped up on to the zigzag patterned rocks and got up.

Stage 2: Travis tries to walk through the vines, which was obviously a dumb idea. He tried using Flamethrower which only burnt the vines a little, it wasn't strong enough. He used slash to cut the vines wich worked, but needed more power. He didn't want to use up his power with Flare Blitz, so he tried Flamethrower again, which burnt enough of an area to Go into, so he walked in.

Stage 3: Travis started with a Flamethrower on Probopass, then a Flare Blitz. Probopass countered with Rock slide, very bad for Travis. When he was hit by the rocks, he manged to catch one of them. He then remembered his dodgeball days, which had improved his throwing. He then had an idea. He used Flamethrower on the Rock, and threw it at the Probopass it hit the moustache. When Probopass's Moustache burnt off(I am so weird...) Probopass had fallen to the ground and begged for mercy. Travis walked away, but then stopped and used Earthquake.

Thats it, and I really liked my ending, burning off the Probopass's Moustache.

Status
Not open for further replies.