• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Tactics: Season Three

ray2020

peace out!
ok i re-did the results

since pantomimi and voltage are safe, the ones up for elimination were sweet, iru, and chan

sorry chan and sweet, you are up ofr elimination

as for immunity, i'll let brandyjay post that

Dittoman97

Piplup?
Sweet for relying on luck when using attract...

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
I am sorry peoples. I have exams next week so this week was hectic.
Good news, next week (week of exams) I will be on in between exams to chill. So I will be on again now. I will have a quick look then work out immunity.
Sorry again.
Ok I have had a look. Immunity goes to Iru!!!
Elimination between
Sweet 1
Chan 0

Last edited:

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
YAY! Sweet for relying on the gender of the pokemon being attacked.

Visual

Nine one six ~
Phew! I was so worried that I might missed a challenge or something because I was busy with homework...a lot of homework.

Anyway, I am voting for Sweet too since I kinda like Chan's strategy. :O

Congrats to Iru for getting immunity, by the way. ;)

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Thanks for the comment. ;) I hope that we both get far. Yeah, I was like the same thing. i was really scared that I might've been voted out because of inactivity. Phew.

crazy.gif

i'm dead so I'll just vote myself. Nuuuuu. Getting beaten out of 2 games in 2 days. At least no-one calls me HIM here.

ray2020

peace out!
and sweet is now out

brandyjay shall set up the next challenge, but it'll be in pairs again!

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
oOOo. I like this one. Ok here is a challenge. You are in pairs, again.
This is a battling challenge. But it is time to throw away the old mindles wild pokemon. Now you get to take on pokemon from two of the best players of this game. Well thats not quite true, one player and one mastermind. Now I'm just big noting myself but anyway you peeps get to take on US. By that I mean Ray and I.
We will each take on one team. To keep this fair if you are against me we will send our attacks to Ray and if you are fighting Ray you will send it to me. We will each come up with results and when both fights are over we will swap results then. Does that sound fair.
Ray will be using Empoleon and one hidden pokemon. I will be using Espeon plus one hidden pokemon as well.
Now to teams. Kuriboh gets to pick the teams and then who each team will be fighting.
Use this opportunity well to fight us well. That is, if you can.
I hope you are all excited.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Chan and Pantomimi will fight against Empoleon.

Voltage and Iru will fight against Espeon.

^_^ Good luck!!

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Indeed, we have come up with an awesome strategy. But we're still working on it. Prepare for losing.

ray2020

peace out!
i have sent my battle strategy... you're in for a doozy guys...
kuriboh/visual + brandyjay, send your tactics to me

as for Dm97 and ~A_H~, send it to brandyjay

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
I still need to wait for Voltage to reply.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
O.O Nine hours? I shall need to post straight away then.

Dittoman97

Piplup?
I'm going to be inactive this weekend, so pantomimi, if more than 36 hours pass and it hasn't been sent, send it on your own...

Visual

Nine one six ~
Woah! What a fast challenge! You better be prepared brandyjay! Oh wait! Kuriboh already sent the tactics. ;)