• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Tactics: Season Three

Dittoman97

Piplup?
Then it's the end of my rope, for when Angelic Hymn votes, I'll be gone. Good-bye!!! But I'll be back, with a new character...

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Ok then we are down to three people left.
I'm tossing up wether to pick an immunity holder that goes straight to the final.

ray2020

peace out!
i'll set the next challenge...

as everyone lost, no one gets immunity [to level the playing field]

your challenge shall involve movie # 12, as the final homage to DPPt movies

reference: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Arceus:_To_a_Conquering_Spacetime

your objective: to protect the land of Michina by calming Arceus and stopping the Heatran and Bronzong

you have allies against the Alpha Pokemon [the dragon trio], but you're on your own against Gishin's [awesome] Steel Pokemon

and! BEGIN!

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
When the there is a third game..please alert me

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Iru grins happily. She had watched this all before and knew all the moves to use. He he. Time for some music. And we're going to start this off baby! She faces Arceus, a cold look on his face. He seemed down. Really down but then he glared at her with the Dragon Trio. This was where the battle started. Arceus let loose a Hyper Beam, hitting Dialga hard, near the jewel. Damn it! The climax had started. Now, with her in it, hopefully, it shan't turn into an anticlimax. She started things off with a simple hail to coolen things down.

The snowflakes gently fell to the ground. How they looked pretty was indeed rather delightful. She smiled. Giratina then summoned an Aura Sphere hitting Arceus who winced. Iru smiled. She couldn't do much but freeze him. And attempting to freeze him is bad because he'd just probably reflect it. But... Hyper Beam does not let him attack. So, maybe.... Yes! She used an Ice Weather Ball, freezing the pokemon's legs. It couldn't move now. Now, it was Palkia's turn. This would be cool. Very cool, indeed. Another Aura Sphere. Ouchies! Poor Arceus. An Aura Sphere again? Cool. Iru cheered. Suddenly, a Hyper Beam was aimed at her and she quickly dodged. There was not much she could do.

Then, the three of the legendaries prepared an extremely powerful Aura Sphere followed with an Ice Weather Ball, knocking out Arceus. Then, she found herself alone with a Heatran and Bronzong. Iru used a Rain Dance. Heatran tried to concur a fire attack but the wind dealed with that. Bronzong used a Gyro Ball which was quickly dodged by an Iru. Phew... That was close. She used a Water Weather Ball repeatedly and gracefully dodged every Gyro Ball that came her way. Sometimes, she would use the Water Balls on Bronzong while Heatran tried to recover himself. Then, Heatran fainted after more doses of the deadly Water Weather Balls.

This was going to be easy!!! She used a Sunny Day and smiled evilly. It was all over. There was no use to fight back. Another Gyro Ball headed her way but she used a Fire Weather Ball to reflect the Gyro Ball and send the Fire Weather Ball into Bronzong knocking him out. Iru cheered and sipped some tea. Wow! That was hard.

Last edited:

Visual

Nine one six ~
I am so sorry if I posted this too late. I was sitting for exam, as I had mentioned in my previous post in this thread.

Anyway...

;135;;483;;484;;487; V.S ;493;

4 V.S 1. Sounds fun.

Voltage speeds up himself by using Agility a few times. Arceus uses Judgement but Voltage is quickly protected by Dialga’s Protect. Palkia uses a powerful Aura Sphere while Giratina puts a status on his opponent with Will-O-Wisp. After his Speed is maxed out, Voltage zooms behind Arceus and uses Thunderbolt. Arceus tries to recover from the hits by using Fly. Determined not to let Arceus escapes, Voltage hops onto Giratina while Dialga and Palkia follows closely behind. After a few seconds later, they manage to locate Arceus. Arceus uses Hyper Beam but Voltage and the Dragon trio resist the attack with the help of Dialga’s and Palkia’s combined Protect. Since Arceus needs to recharge, Voltage and the Dragon trio takes the opportunity to attack. Voltage hops onto Arceus and uses a strong Thunderbolt while Giratina attacks with Dragon Claw. Voltage quickly hops back onto Giratina when Palkia uses another powerful Aura Sphere. Dialga decides to use his signature move, Roar Of Time, which surprisingly knocks out Arceus.

;135; V.S ;437;;485;

When they land on the ground, the Dragon trio mysteriously disappears and Voltage finds out that he has to battle Gishin’s Bronzong and Heatran. So, it’s 2 V.S 1 this time. Voltage decides to take care of Heatran first. He uses his signature Thunderbolt and Shadow Ball combination. Bronzong uses Gyro Ball but Voltage dodges the attack very quickly, thanks to the boost from Agility, and the attack hits Heatran instead. Thinking that he is attacked by Voltage, Heatran shows an angry face at him. Voltage suddenly thought of an idea. He stands between his opponents. Heatran unleashes his power with Lava Plume. Voltage quickly jumps onto Heatran and the Lava Plume hits Bronzong, knocking it out. Still on Heatran, Voltage releases Thunderbolt on his opponent. Voltage then uses another Thunderbolt while Heatran is suffering from the hit and knocks out Heatran.

Phew! That was tough!

Oh! I checked the Dragon trio's and Arceus's move in Bulbapedia, by the way.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
As angelic hymn is no longer posting I am making an executive decision to declare the final to be between Voltage and Iru.
This is also because my internet is going soon.
Anyway this is the first time that the finalists have not been the same type.
Ok now to the final.
we had a marathon last time and a points battle the time before. this time we will have a battle but each will get an item. So will you pick an item for your pokemon to hold. It can be any item that is found in the game. Then i will tell you the conditions that you will be battling in.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
AND also the first time I'm not in the finalist

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Do you state what item you put here or do we need to PM you/Ray?

And it's also the first time I made it to the finales

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
To bad MetaCross and Tyruction didn't win last 2 season

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
I wish you good luck, Visual. Do you know whether we PM the item or post it here? I fell fantabulous right now. Now, I'm going to release da secret. BIG LONG WORDS WHICH I'VE NEVER EVER EVER EVER USED BEFORE FOR THIS KIND OF THINGYMAJIGGY.

Visual

Nine one six ~
I wish you good luck, Visual. Do you know whether we PM the item or post it here? I fell fantabulous right now. Now, I'm going to release da secret. BIG LONG WORDS WHICH I'VE NEVER EVER EVER EVER USED BEFORE FOR THIS KIND OF THINGYMAJIGGY.

Thanks! Good luck to you too! I am not sure where to post the item, as well. Sorry!
Lol..."THINGYMAJIGGY"! XD

ray2020

peace out!
the challenge is a 1v1 sumo battle with items!

other than knocking out the foe, an additional task of pushing the foe out of the arena 5 times

both contestants must pick one distinct item, and it'll be on a first come first serve basis. so whoever picks first, the other cannot pick the item.

post your item choice here!

as for the battle strategies, wait for our cue to start battling!

Visual

Nine one six ~
A sumo battle between a Jolteon and a Castform? Interesting.

Hmmmm...I choose...Wise Glasses. I am not really sure.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Hmm... Iru shall use the Scope Lens.

ray2020

peace out!
alright! for the epic twist!
brandyjay said:
I intend to make them swap items. then they will have to adjust what they were thinking.

so the epic sumo battle
Wise Glasses wearing ;351; VS ;135; wielding a Scope Lens
[][][] |||| [][][]

and for the fun part...

ray2020 said:
i decided it to change it to from knocking foes 5 times to 3, so you'll send 5 tactics part by part, when instructed!

send round 1 strategies to me!

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
So, do we only post one more for the rounds or can we actually make a bunch of moves combine and become the ultimate combo.