• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Tactics - The Return

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
(I'm opting out, guys. Sorry. I REALLY don't like the idea of having to do three tasks. I think one is enough. Sorry if I sound lazy, but really I think three different tasks is a bit much.)

CuriousHeartless

It took me a half hour and I was distracted by other priorities. And I really wanted this game to last as long as possible, but we already lost four, five including Nash. Of course, this does mean that Corvus has a higher chance of winning.

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
It took me about half an hour too, but it wasn't easy trying to work out how to get your partner to work as well

Dittoman97

Piplup?
Especially when you have to write it twice. Like me!

Part 1: Beldum uses his reflective body on the sun using his metal like a mirror over and over to blind Magneton and Rotom. Meanwhile, Kesha uses Dig and prepares underground. She uses Sunny Day and then Ice beam to create a ton of water. She splashes the water on all of the machinery, causing it to explode. She then bounces out of the exploding building with Beldum

Part 2: Yet again, Kakuna and Kesha dig underground to plan before the fight. Kesha makes Kakuna use Harden over and over ;). He becomes a rock solid "sword." He uses him to whack at scyther and heracross. If that fails, she will simply use a super effetive icebeam.

Part 3: This time, Kesha begins by beating up Magikarp, but not making him faint. She then throws Magikarp, while he uses flail on all of the Poliwhirl.

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

I just checked guys. Beldum cannot learn Flash, so you would need to redo anything that involves Beldum using Flash. Which must suck, but at least you only have to edit that and anything springing from it and not the whole try.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Beldum
-Zen Headbutt
-Iron Head
-Take Down
-Iron Defense

Kakuna
-Harden
-Iron Defense
-Bug Bite
-String Shot

Magikarp
-Splash
-Tackle
-Flail
-Bounce

Round 1: First, Beldum uses Iron Defense to raise its defense, then uses Zen Headbutt to knock the steamroller over. John then uses Flame Wheel on the steamroller several times to overheat the steamroller and cause it to explode. Then, Beldum knocks over the refrigerator with Take Down, while John uses Flare Blitz on it, setting it on fire. While the refrigerator burns down to ashes, John and Beldum run away from the building, satisfied with the results of the first round.

Round 2: Kakuna uses Harden and Iron Defense several times to raise its defense, then uses String Shot on the Scyther cutting down the trees and the Heracross throwing them. John uses Flare Blitz to knock out all of the paralyzed enemies. Every once in a while, John allows himself to get hurt. This pattern continues until their strongest Heracross and Scyther jump out of nowhere. Kakuna uses Bug Bite on John, making Blaze set in. John grins and uses Flame Wheel and Flare Blitz(less than Flame Wheel, because of the recoil damage)until the Scyther and Heracross faint.

Round 3: Magikarp gets as near to the island as it can. When Magikarp is as near to the island as it can, John attacks Magikarp with Flame Wheel a couple times. Then, Magikarp jumps high in the air using Bounce. When Magikarp reaches an enemy Poliwhirl, Magikarp uses Flail to knock them out. Magikarp continues this pattern while John stays by the tree, dodging enemy attacks and defending it. When Poliwhirl get past Magikarp, John uses Close Combat and Mach Punch to knock them out and prevent them from reaching the tree on the island. Continuing this pattern, all the Poliwhirl are soon defeated.

Last edited:

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Sorry was waiting for the last one. Just remembered Mugo quit.

Ok everyone needs to vote for who they think did the worst job this challenge. Vote via PM.

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
First to vote, first to fight, first to fall.

Actually, ignore that...

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
For me this is once again a simple vote. While there were some real shockers, the people always had 1 challenge that saved them even though the other 2 were bad. For me if you stuffed up the Kakuna challenge then you should be voted off. My first decision would be Pupin for his terrible 2nd challenge BUT he had by far the most ingenius and original 3rd challenge so that saves him from my vote.

My vote will be going to someone who made a huge mistake with the 1st challenge.

CuriousHeartless

I voted. And it was close to, which is not a good thing. Can't wait for the next challenge, but who got immunity. And I really wonder who Houndude voted for. His reasons made me really want to know. All we know is that he didn't vote for himself or Pup.

Voted.
My first decision would be Pupin for his terrible 2nd challenge BUT he had by far the most ingenius and original 3rd challenge so that saves him from my vote.
I agree with both statements.

no offense, person I voted for.

CuriousHeartless

You know. I think it might be fun to show who voted for who. I don't know why, it just popped up to me. And hey, it mught show who is the closest to elimination to help show them that they need to improve their work. And I can't wait for the elimination.

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
all this talk of brandy is making me thirsty...

CuriousHeartless

Hello. Well then, /sarcasm/ who did you guys vote for?/sarcasm/ Let's go to the other end of the spectrum. Who (other then yourself) did you think did the best? I actually rated everyon'e performances in each section of the challenge in X/10 styles. And the person who got the lowest X/30 was the person I voted to be kicked out. The person who got the highest, and therefore did the best in my opinion was Jess. He (She?) had above average in the first two parts and average in the last.

Last edited: