• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Tag Team Madness 2

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
(Does anyone think I was too insulting with the Slick/Night Shadow characters? I mean, as much as I strongly dislike those two (not just for being mean to me, but pretty much EVERYONE who has a different opinion than theirs) but I don't want to do anything I could get infracted for.)

(Does anyone think I was too insulting with the Slick/Night Shadow characters? I mean, as much as I strongly dislike those two (not just for being mean to me, but pretty much EVERYONE who has a different opinion than theirs) but I don't want to do anything I could get infracted for.)

I think you're too mean to slick. He takes it pretty easy on you compared to the stuff he could say. Otherwise he'd be banned more and you would continue your bull**** without anyone intervening eventually ruining the forums all together. Now I think about it Slick is a hero for keeping you distracted while we can continue our normal lives. He metaphorically Jesus except instead of dying for our sins he gets banned.

Last edited:

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Actually, in a way, this is all my fault, as I was the one to give Mugo the bait.

Anyway, about my character's personalities. You went WAY TOO FAR with Slick(I only said that he was arrogant and that he always found an excuse to be better than everyone else, the rest is just stuff that you made up due to your problems with him. All of that crap can go away.)

Night Shadow is out of character. He is just supposed to act and speak like a robot, instead, you just made a cardboard copy of your version of Slick.

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I think you're too mean to slick. He takes it pretty easy on you compared to the stuff he could say. Otherwise he'd be banned more and you would continue your bull**** without anyone intervening eventually ruining the forums all together. Now I think about it Slick is a hero for keeping you distracted while we can continue our normal lives. He metaphorically Jesus except instead of dying for our sins he gets banned.

Honestly, him and Night Shadow are mean to EVERYONE who shares a different opinion than them, not just me. If it were just me, I would look for ways to improve in order to get on their good side. But I don't make friends with bullies, and that's pretty much what they are.

Actually, in a way, this is all my fault, as I was the one to give Mugo the bait.

Anyway, about my character's personalities. You went WAY TOO FAR with Slick(I only said that he was arrogant and that he always found an excuse to be better than everyone else, the rest is just stuff that you made up due to your problems with him. All of that crap can go away.)

Night Shadow is out of character. He is just supposed to act speak like a robot, instead, you just made a cardboard copy of your version of Slick.

I do kind of feel I went overboard. I changed it now.

Honestly, him and Night Shadow are mean to EVERYONE who shares a different opinion than them, not just me. If it were just me, I would look for ways to improve in order to get on their good side. But I don't make friends with bullies, and that's pretty much what they are.

Night Shadow just seems like a douche, but Slick. Slick is an eccentric man that play loose with the rules and lives life on the edge also I can see humor in Slicks words Night Shadow is just condescension.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
(Please stop trying to justify their actions. That "Internet, Serious Business" card doesn't fly with me. Als, that whole "Retards copy MugoUrth's retardedness" bit isn't an exaggeration. They really say that.)

;432; Alright, the wait is over, here is the first challenge.

;435; Pth. No signs of that stupid beaver yet.

;432; Never mind him. Now here are the rules.

1: We will play tournament style.
2: First, you will PM me with one of three things: Rock, Paper, Or Scissors. Your PM MUST have the name of your team, plus VS, plus the team your team is facing.
3: The winner of the Rochambeau will go first. They will PM me one of three things: Right, left, or center.
4: The defending team must ALSO post: Right, left, or center.
5: If the defending team guesses the same direction as the offending team, they get the ball and then get a shot at the hoop.
6: But if the defending team guesses a DIFFERENT direction, the OFFENDING team gets a shot at the hoop.
7: When you are at the defending court, defense is the same deal. If the guesses guesses the same direction, the defending team gets the ball.
8: But if the defender guesses differently, the offending team scores a point.
9: Whether the defender defends or not, the other member gets the ball, and must get past both the defending teams members.
10: First team to three points wins.

;435; Did you just copy from the other game.

;432; No I didn't! Shut up!

I have chosen these teams to go against each-other.

Team Razor Stalagmite VS Racers
Safari Adventure yeah! VS Brains and Braw
Team Victory VS Team Color Fun
Team Odd-Couple VS Team BLARGH

Please send your PMs soon.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I cannot be the only one to post. You guys have to do so too.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
The first point has been scored! One team is in a constant struggle for the ball with a TRIPLE TURN AROUND, and for the other two matches, it's only begun.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Alright, we have THREE matches underway. One's starting to look like it will close soon. ...The fourth match, however, seems to be going slow.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
So far, Team Color Fun has one point, Racers have 2, Team BLARGH is completely ****ing cheating (they have 2 points) and the rest of the teams have nothing.

On another note, ShadeAce seems to be AWOL right now.

And a special announcement:

;432; - Okay, that furry of a Bibarel is a pain in the neck. He kept trying to interfere with the match, and he is after you two. Since we have a policy of giving our contestants full security from anyone who is outside of the contest, we need to change your names.

;261; - Wait, how is changing our names going to solve it? This sounds retarted.

;432; - Simple. The only reason why that Bibarel went here in the first place is because he heard your names in the contestant list that was hshown on TV. Thankfully, we now sent him to the middle of Tonreu Island, a place full of Garchomps and Serperiors. I doubt that he'll be back, but I don't wanna take any risks. Therefore, we are temporarily changing your names, now do I need to explain any further or did you manage to understand all of it.

:622: - Information accquired.

;261; - Good enough, but if I was in your place, I would probably be able to explain it better. I can make better speeches than a Purugly.

;432; - ....Just for that, your new name will be Pony-Clopper.

;261; - Typical of an butthurt Puru-

;432; - Cram it.

;435; - Pthou're no bethher. Pthou thwo feel fthwee thoo decide thyour own namesth.=

;261; - Night Shadow, think of two names.

:622: - Random Name Generator activated. Results: Liam and System32.

(This was okay-ed by Bullkid.)

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
;432; Okay, thank you for saying something I was hoping to say myself. So yes, Racers clean-sweep Razor Stalagmites in a 3-0 victory. In other news, Team Odd Couple has delivered a point against Team BLARGH in a current 1-2 game.

The other games, however, are really going sluggishly.