• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Tag Team Madness 2

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Ugh, you guys NEED to start posting more so this game doesn't die before we finish. I CANNOT be the only one posting.

Anyway, Team Color Fun has scored once more against team Victory, leading them two to zero. In other news, the Odd Couple scored again, tying the game up against Team Blargh! That one's a ripsnorter.

Also, Shade Ace has been inactive for most of the game. I might have to disqualify him from the round soon if he does not start being more active.

Last edited:

Spacial

procrastination
Aww, cos ShadeAce's team is the team I'm against. I know what you mean, he made a game that I signed up for and it's got full people now, but he hasn't started it

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Well, Shade Ace finally came on so I'll keep him in the game for now. I'm kind of wondering why he hasn't been active, though.

Spacial

procrastination
Well, I'm not going to be on that much because I have to go to school but Serebii is my top priority... Maybe ShadeAce was on holiday

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
People, be free to tell me if I'm getting someone's personality wrong. I want this game to be fun, which means I need to get the personalities right.

(And besides that, at least everyone's saying different things this time. Last time during the Hockey game, everyone had a sentence which they said over and over and OVER.)

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Thank you.

Great, now the Shade Ace/Norns battle is going by but the OTHER games are slowing down.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
I'm sorry for not replying. I couldn't figure out which way to go this time.

Also, Uxinator, I will get my revenge.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I'm sorry for not replying. I couldn't figure out which way to go this time.

Also, Uxinator, I will get my revenge.

You're game's already done. We still need to finish the other rounds before you get more action. And on that note, I might have the losers round be something other than this basketball game to keep it fun.

RagingStarmie

The Pokemon Director
;120; Time to research the competition...
:580: Ugh these people just don't listen...I'm pro-pokemon, never pro-trainer. They're not even listening to my argument!

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Raging Starmie's Team Odd Couple did not prevail over Team BLARGH! so they will partake in a losers round.

On another note: Team Victory FINALLY scored against Color Fun in a 2 to 1 game.

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Obviously, my match is the slowest match, but the most exciting one too.
If mine is the last to finish I blame luck and time zones. In an incredibly epic way.
:p

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Nope, Shade Ace stopped posting again.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
And we have another match down!

(Winners Circle)
Racers
Team BLARGH!
Team Color Fun

(Losers Circle)
Team Razor Stalagmites
Team Odd Couple
Team Victory

One match to go, and that may come to a close soon TOO if Shade Ace doesn't start being more active.

Alliance

Re-Arrival
By slowest match, I meant the slowest match with both players being more equally active.
With the other one, that's slow because ShadeAce has been inactive nearly the whole time.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I do not know, but right now his time is running out. If he doesn't respond the next time I log in, he will automatically be qualified for a losers round, and your team will be safe, Norns.