• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Tag Team Madness 2

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I cannot always have to be the one to bump topics. You guys need to do it, too.

Spacial

procrastination
Okay, I won! (finally, we got somewhere)

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
;432; Alright, truth be told, I am unsure what I should base the losers round off of. Maybe a quiz perhaps? A POKEMON quiz, perhaps?

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
;432; Let's save that for later. I'll stick with the quiz for now. I already sent out the questions to the four losers, and guess who the only person who hasn't responded yet is.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
:509: OHH! OHH! GEORGE?!

;198;Idiots...

:509: If not.. OLD MAN JEINKINS?!

;198;....

:509: WINNE THE POOH? NO, BLACK SNOOTIE! WAIT NO, PAPA! OR TWILIGHT SPARK- MMMMMPPPPPHHHH

;198; *Had put apple in mouth*

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
MugoUrth?

Go to your room.

Nope, of coarse the only one who has NOT responded yet is ShadeAce, as usual. If he doesn't respond by Friday, I will disqualify him.

Also, I have noticed that Uxinator has not logged into Serebii in a while, either. He has secured a spot in the next round already, but he better be active by then, or I might have to disqualify HIM too.

Spacial

procrastination
Yeah, I've noticed that too. I'm running another game that he signed up for but I haven't had any further replies from him

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Honestly, he has until tomorrow when I get home from work.

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Blarg
I have a bad feeling we may all need to buy earplugs in the future.
And rent out spacecrafts headed for Pluto.
Because I'm gon lose, and Athena gon rant.
Hard.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Well a huge storm hit the area I live in and a blackout happened in town where I work, so I have the day off today. Regardless, he still has at the time I next get on.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
;432; What a shame. Team Safari Adventure Yeah! has gone AWOL from the competition. Since I am not a patient Purcutie, they are here by disqualified. And right now, as much as I would like to start the next round, it looks like Team Racers is also out of action. Apparently JACK...

;215; *flips Paonin off*

;432; Who flipped me off just now and will receive a YELLOW CARD, to go along with the one he had for destroying Lucy's wheelchair. As such, team Racers member, Exo, is looking for a new wheelchair for his friend. And if he doesn't return soon, then Team Racers will ALSO be disqualified.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
;432; Exo, did you find Lucy a new wheelchair?

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
;215; Let's hope that it's a lot more durable than that piece of junk from before. Frankly I did you a favor by trashing it.

Spacial

procrastination
;082; I am disgusted by your behaviour

:498: Data, stop being rude * Picks up a cheeseburger and scoffs his face with it*

;082; So much for being rude, Brad

:498: *With crumbs all over face* BURRRP! Me? I'm not rude! How dare you insult me *Snorts*

;082; Incorrect. You are by far the rudest person I know.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
;432; Well, we have received news. Neferti and Tutankhamen have gotten themselves in a little accident on their way home, and are no longer in the land of the living.

;435; Pthery unffotoonathe.

;432; Very very unfortunate...

;261; Come on, how many goons do I have to beat before we win the prize.

;432; Well, it looks like smarts isn't one of you strong points.

:498: Huh? What?

;432; And that's a shame, because for our next test we will have a thinking challenge.

;075; That sounds like a fair challenge.

:580: After all, they can't ALL be about brawn.

;120; To be honest, I don't consider a game of concentration to be a game of smarts.

;432; Game of WHAT!?! Who told these guys before hand about the concentration game.

;082; I have calculated that a beaver told us.

;432; Impossible, I had him taken care of.

:622: Loop hole detected. Accessing memory from before competition.

;432; Oh, he already told you, then. He must have leaked the info.

;215; Let's go already!

;280; This will be a scream. I just happen to be the current chess champion of my home town. A little game of concentration should be easy for me.

;393; Hey, here it goes!

;432; Here are the rules.

1: I have selected 8 random Pokemon to be the subjects. They will be spanned out in a 4 by 4 grid. Each Pokemon has a duplicate.
2: Each member will take turns solving the grid. A member picks two cards.
3: If the member did not match, they leave clues behind for the other member.
4: There are no points scored for matches. Instead, I will count how many turns it takes you to find all five pairs.
5: The two teams with the highest amount of turns will compete in a losers round.
6: In the losers round, there will only be 5 Pokemon in a 3 by 3 grid. There are only four pairs in this grid.
7: The team who guesses all four pairs and gives me the name of the lone Pokemon in the least amount of turns will be safe. The loser will be sent home.

:509: Hmph. Sounds easy enough.

;198; We will continue to triumph. Mwee hee hee!

:580: Ugh, so many arrogant twats!

:574: I think you should ignore that and focus on the game.

;432; I will be sending you a PM soon.