1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Tag Team Madness

Discussion in 'Games' started by MugoUrth, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Josef Stylin

Josef Stylin I want to die

You know it's FILLER! FILLING UP THE TIME! And a hour and a half is just too low for uncreative minds! Hoo hoo!(NC reference)

2. MugoUrth

MugoUrth Bibarel's adorable.

;432; WE HAVE NEWS!!!

;435; Pthhh pth pth pth. Team Hathhers bulldthhhozed over Sex-PthBomb-Omb.

;432; Team Sex Bomb-omb will be sent to the losers bracket, where they will fight the next losing team.

;435; Pthhh, keep sending thhhhose fillers.

3. Ditto123

Ditto123 ~Word~

Fi-fi-filler

4. Josef Stylin

;252; - THEY WERE SPYING ON US! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO GUESS SOMEONE'S DIRECTION THREE TIMES IN A ROW!

;007; - YEAH! IMPOSSIBLE!

;252; - AND WHY DID Mr. I-KNOW-HOW-TO-PLAY-HOCKEY BARELY DID ANYTHING?

;007; - DON'T DRIVE THIS ON ME! IT COULD BE THAT PAONIN GUY TELLING THEM THE DIRECTIONS SO THAT WE WOULD LOSE!

;432; - AND WHY WOULD I DO THAT, YOU LITTLE SHITFILLED DUMBASS!

;007; - SO THAT YOU WOULD GET RID OF KAGE! I KNOW VERY WELL THAT YOU TWO HATE EACHOTHER!

;432; - YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!

;252; - HOW ABOUT YOUR CONSTANT ARGUING?

;359; - Team Haters... Paonin... I dunno If you had anything to do with this, but I find such thing out.... Keep in mind that Smugleaf and Stunfisk are in my Friends List on Facebook. I only have to do a couple of posts and then you don't wanna know... But who am I kidding, it's you two that suck.

;007; - Says the guy who kept falling in the Hockey class.

;359; - I'm not the one who lost here.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  5. Ditto123

Ditto123 ~Word~

;349;: Don't stress guys. I mean, you only had 33 percent of a chance of getting it right man. Have some LSD to cheer you up, man.

;129;: I don't feel the same way. WE NEED MOAR SLAPPING! *Charges team Sex Bomb-omb*

;349;: *Somehow holds him back even though he has no arms* Calm down man

;129;: Hmph

6. Josef Stylin

;007; - We'll show you SLAPPING!

Narrator - Then an epic slapping war took place, but the FCC thought of it as too extreme and awesome to be shown here and they censored it.

7. MugoUrth

Wow... this is taking longer than I thought. Everyone seems to be active, but all 6 remaining teams have yet to score.

;360; Yeah! We won the first round! We get to stay in the game! Of coarse, I knew we were going to all along. That's why I didn't bother making an emblem.

:504: I guess you have the talent to back up your big mouth, huh?

;360; You betcha!

8. Burakoru

Burakoru Belly Slide

Come on people, I don't want this oen being closed by inactivity either!
    And the reason you didn't get my emblem was because my computer was being slow that day, and I thought I sent it to you, but it must've not gotten through.

9. MugoUrth

What to do? I can't ban inactive members, cause everyone's active, granted at their own pace at least, but that's mostly because of schedule. Everyone's on at different times. What to do.

10. Burakoru

Burakoru Belly Slide

Send everyone who hasn't answered a reminder VM that they have a role in the game and the more active people don't want it shut down due to inactivity?

11. Paradoxe

Paradoxe not actually psychic

Maybe you could hire somebody (not in the game, of course) to "be your assisstant". I know it sounds silly bu- ;328; I LOVE SUGAR COOKIES! :D:D:D

Oh god...but seriously, you could send PMs to 1 team and another person could send PMs to another team. I don't know if you'd do that though.

12. MugoUrth

;432; Say... That's not a bad idea. I might try that.

Edit: Eh, things are picking up. It might not take that long after all.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  13. Burakoru

Burakoru Belly Slide

Hooray! Fillah fillah!
    ;360; We won! We won! We got this in the bag.
    :504: Did you fall outta the crib as a baby?
    ;360; Why yes, yes I did.
    :504: 0_0 That explains so, so much stuff.

14. MugoUrth

;432; WE HAVE NEWS!!!

;435; Pthh, Pthhhheam Runners and Blblblbllazers gavvvver a good fighthhhh, but Team Rrrrrunners ran out of ggggas, wthich Blazers tookth to fthuel them to victhory!

Winners Bracket!

Team Haters! VS Blazers

Losers Bracket!

Sex Bomb-Omb VS Team Runners

Edit: Fillers, please.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
  15. Ditto123

Ditto123 ~Word~

Give me an F! Give me an I! Oh forget it. Filler

16. MugoUrth

;432; Huh? What's that? THINGS ARE SLOWING DOWN AGAIN!?!

;435; We already have two finished matches, but one of the matches has yet to have someone score. Team Bieber and Uncreative Name are giving each other a run for their money.

;432; Okay, and... the real Pepe had to take another bathroom break?

;435; No, I'm the real Pepe.

;432; Then where's your accent?

;435; ...Yes.

;432; Thought so. Stop filling in for Pepe, got it? AND KEEP POSTING FILLERS!!!

17. Burakoru

Burakoru Belly Slide

A filler? Where?
    ;435; I don't know. *Zips out to reveal :504:*
    :504: So, do we wait for the rest of the loser and winner brackets, or do we try to beat the other team now?

18. MugoUrth

;432; Hmmmmmmmm... Well, I was going to wait for the other teams to finish, then we start the winners bracket, and finally, the losers bracket.

;435; Pthhh, whathha point of ptttttthwinners bracket?

;432; Good point, should we even do a winners bracket tournament, or should we skip that and stick to doing only the losers bracket?

19. winder222

winder222 Weilder of the Aura

skip it I say

20. Burakoru

Burakoru Belly Slide

As much as I'd love to try to beat another team, I gotta say Skip it.