• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Tag Team Madness

Ditto123

~Word~
SOOOO SORRY. PMing now

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
;155; ;Team X is gone hooray.

;240; ;I would have answered but no they messed it up.

;155; ;Well the're gone now and that's all that matters.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
;432; Okay, this is not going on as planned. Everyone has finished their round, but I have not one, not two, but a FIVE way tie. Time to level up the playing field.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Does this mean we all have to send PMs again?

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
No, I already sent you the PMs. ...Didn't I?

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
;432; Well, for starters, I am a guy. And I don't mind the name one bit, to be honest.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
;155; Umm, Mr. how much time do we have left.

;432; None. Ending it now.

;162; But not everyone has finished.

;432; True, but everyone has exceeded the top score.

;360; Spare me the trash talk! What simple, pathetic team just up and decided to win the silly contest just so they can think they're better than us at something?

;432; Oh I'm so glad you asked it like that, You!

;360; Say wha?

:504: We won, Deflect Ore.

;129; No... *Stops flailing*

;252; This is inconceivable! We were supposed to win!

;331; Good going, Razzy! You cost us the challenge!

;328; PANCAKES!!!

;264; Whatever, just give us the next challenge.

;432; You'll have to wait a bit for that.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
;435; Pthhh, Paonin's thnot here. Pthe said he's thrying to surprithze us.

;252; If I'm going to have to battle them, again, I'm gonna break somebody's leg!

;435; Pthhh, well thiii... *Body slammed by Paonin in a red head-band*

;432; You're in luck my slimy friend. *Grabs Pepe into an Arm Lock* Cause today's main event is tag team wrestling!

;349; Cool, man. Cause you really haven't been making good use of the "Tag-Team" motif.

;432; No? *Judo slams Pepe into the ground* Well, I guess you have a point there.

;240; Yeah, it would be better if there were more challenges that actually require both team members.

;432; Mostly I was saving those for the main event.

;360; Well the main event is tonight! GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

;328; Chocolate Pudding!

;331; Err, Razzy, at first that was cute, even funny, but now you're just being random.

;328; Six!

;331; Ummm...

;328; Eleven!

;432; Well... Before we start I... *Punches Pepe, who's trying to counter all the attacks delt to him* have to figure out the rules first. In the mean time...

;328; Twenty-two!

;432; Maybe you could all tell me your signature moves. Each of you have one. You must describe it to me as well.

;328; Twenty-nine!

;007; Do we both have one or do we get the same one.

;432; Both of you can have your own signature move. After all it IS tag team wrestling after all.

;328; Fourty!

;331; Razzy, stop calling out numbers.

;328; BINGO!!!

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I've decided to postpone the event until after I get back from my trip to Milwaukee. Yeah I know, first it's the camping trip, and now I'm going on another trip, sue me. In the mean-time, keep sending in those signature moves.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Be sure to keep sending fillers.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Okay, everyone has sent me their moves, but I am not ready to start until I get back from Milwaukee.