1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Tag Team Madness

Discussion in 'Games' started by MugoUrth, Jun 9, 2011.

1. winder222

winder222 Weilder of the Aura

;155; Paonin I am confused will we wrestle in a ring or in a field.

;240; That will make a difference in how we will fight.

;155; Oh and here a filler.

2. MugoUrth

MugoUrth Bibarel's adorable.

;432; Alright, we are back, and now it's time to start the event. Now it's time to take what you know about tag-team wrestling and throw it out! That's right, this is EXTREME wrestling. There's weapons and ropes, two of the sides are even electric. Did I mention this is a LUMBERJACK tag-team match? Here's the rules.

1: Each team member has 200 points of life.
    2: The lower their life is, the easier it is to pin them.
    3: Like last time, we will play Rochambeau to see who goes first.
    4: The winner has a choice of moves.
    -A: Punch (Cannot be dodged, but easy to counter. Deals 5 points.)
    -B: Kick (Cannot be blocked, but easy to counter. Deals 5 points.)
    -C: Pin (Depending on how badly damaged the opponent is, this can be easy or difficult. you must choose a number between 1 and 50. Depending on how much life the opponent has, he will have to guess close enough to the number. An opponent with 200 life points left is impossible to pin, don't bother. But an opponent with 50 points left must be 13 numbers or less away from the selected number. An opponent with NO points left must guess the EXACT number in order to save him or herself. When an opponent is pinned, their team loses.)
    -D: Switch Out (When an opponent is low on life, they can tag their partner. Defense may ALSO do this.)
    -E: Use weapon. (Here are the weapon choices)
    --a: Chair (Cannot be dodged, but easy to counter. Deals 10 points.)
    --b: Hand Shock (Cannot be blocked, but easy to counter. Deals 10 points.)
    --c: Hammer (Cannot be blocked, and difficult to counter. Deals 20 points, but MAY deal an additional 20 to wielder if countered.)
    -F: Use Swinging Ropes. (Cannot be countered or blocked. Deals 20 points, but MAY deal 20 to user instead if dodged.)
    -G: Jump off the top ropes (Cannot be countered. Deals 20 points, but MAY deal 20 to user instead if blocked.)
    -H: Throw him over the ropes (Cannot be dodged or blocked. Difficult to counter. Deals 40 points, but MAY deal 60 points to user if countered.
    -I: Grapple (Cannot be countered or blocked. Deals 30 points, but user is susceptible to a garunteed hit (Except pin) by the opponent if dodged.)
    -J: Electric Charge (Cannot be countered or dodged. Deals 30 damage, but user is susceptible to an auto hit if blocked.)
    -K: Special Move (Can only be used after 5 turns, but deals 100 points of damage, but can be auto-countered. Also leaves the user dazed if the opponent counters.)
    5: The defense may choose Dodge, Block, or Counter. If they choose counter, they will have to guess a number from 1 to 5, or 1 to 10 depending on counter-ability. The more damaging moves are harder to counter, but give out more damage. All counter's deal 5 points of damage including the additional damage.
    6: One more rule. So it cannot be abused, users can ONLY switch out at half of their starting life. So if someone had 200 life before switching out, they can only switch at 100. If they start at 50, they can only switch at 25.

Ugleh Fishez VS Sex Bob-Omb
    Team Haters! VS Blazers
    Team Runners VS Team Bieber

Here is the match-up. Since Team Haters! has immunity, if they lose their round, it will be down to the other two losers to battle. If a loser loses 2 rounds in a three-way, they're out of the game and will be sent down the pit of death like Team X and Uncreative Name. If each of the 3 losing teams wins a round, we will break the tie with a guessing game. I will think of a number between 1 and 100, and the team closest the number will be going down the pit.

Are we clear? You may send PMs.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  3. MugoUrth

Paradox hasn't sent an entry yet.

Also, forgot to put Special Moves into the deal.

4. Kuraikarasu

Kuraikarasu Isn't that Dandy?

;198; KAW random filler bird here to deliver some
    Filler... Now... WHO WANTS PIE!!!!

5. MugoUrth

Kuraikarasu, I do not believe you signed up for this game, but thanks for the filler anyway.

6. winder222

winder222 Weilder of the Aura

;155; Filler for Purcuteis

7. MugoUrth

I'm beginning to think this game may be too complicated.

8. Kuraikarasu

Kuraikarasu Isn't that Dandy?

;198; KAW no problem plus FILLER KAWWWWW!!!!

9. MugoUrth

Okay, this challenge is currently at a HALT! I need opinions.

IS THIS CHALLENGE TOO COMPLICATED?

10. Burakoru

Burakoru Belly Slide

X_X You gotta ask????

11. MugoUrth

I take that as a yes.

Would you rather make it an "I Quit" match? Or should I think of something else?

12. MugoUrth

;432; IDEAS god damnit!!!

13. Josef Stylin

Josef Stylin I want to die

I would give you ideas if I had some of those to begin with......