• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Tattoos.

WinglessMew

catch me if you can.
First off, I'd like to say, HI! I'm new here, and I'm so excited to meet you all! I'm a huge Pokemon addict, I've been since I was a child, and this proves it... I want a Pokemon tattoo!

I'm planning on getting a shiny Mew on my shoulder, with the tail coming onto my collar bone. I'm so thrilled to get it. I'm sure people have mixed views about this, but I have been a die-hard Pokemon fan for years and years, and I have no problem showing my dedication.

Mew brings me back to the happier parts of my childhood. He's so, SO cute and innocent. I remember playing Pokemon Snap and being SO upset when I had to hit him with a Pester Ball.

What do YOU think about Pokemon tattoos?

PokeRemixStudio

Can't say I'd be comfortable having one, let alone still having it 50 years from now.

Well, maybe if it was Kabutops, since a fossil monster with blades for arms sounds like suitable tattoo material to me.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Generally tattoos suck balls, however an opposite on each arm (Kyogre/Groudon) would look pretty nifty. Can't say it'd ever be a turn on though...

Hidden Power

Tattoo is a permanent alteration, unless you have the money for laser treatment to remove it if you regret later. Personally, I don't think you need tattoos to prove how much you like Pokemon. There's other ways to do it. I'll look for a nice looking silver pendant if I want to display it publicly.

Hidden Power

Well, it's up to you, I'm not saying you can't do that. I'm saying that I'll do something else if there's a certain Pokemon that means a lot to me.

_Snivy

Lover
It's pretty crazy indeed haha! I like the pokemon choice though. Another one would have been a Victini =) Or a Snivy!

I'm going to get a tattoo in a year or two as well. Will probably not be Pokemon related though hahaha ^_^

Machoke

Shizui/Brawlytrainer
I like tattoo's. And I am okay with videogame related tattoo's however, Pokémon tattoo's are a bit too awkward for me. So no, I wouldn't get a Pokémon related tattoo. Though heck, I just got a pretty awesome idea. Tattoo's of the stripes on Machoke's body. Still wouldn't do that though.

pokechamp219

Scottish Octopuses:P
I wouldn't recomend it. If your not into it anymore, well, you still have a Diglett on your.. well not that deep... XD But if your sure you'll love Pokemon forever I say go!

richm88

shiny hunter
Id love to have an onix tattoo where its binded around my leg.just the bottom half though

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
First off, I'd like to say, HI! I'm new here, and I'm so excited to meet you all! I'm a huge Pokemon addict, I've been since I was a child, and this proves it... I want a Pokemon tattoo!

I'm planning on getting a shiny Mew on my shoulder, with the tail coming onto my collar bone. I'm so thrilled to get it. I'm sure people have mixed views about this, but I have been a die-hard Pokemon fan for years and years, and I have no problem showing my dedication.

Mew brings me back to the happier parts of my childhood. He's so, SO cute and innocent. I remember playing Pokemon Snap and being SO upset when I had to hit him with a Pester Ball.

What do YOU think about Pokemon tattoos?
Hey man! If you want to show your Pokemon love by getting a Mew tattoo more power to ya! If you do post a picture of it!

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Ew, Tattoos looks horrible there is no way would I get one, even if it is show my love pokémon.

That is what T-shirt are for.

Southwind

Tropius Rocks!
Wow, that's pretty cool! You must really love Pokémon, to put a tattoo of it on your body. Like Marbi Z, i want to see a picture of it when it's done! Respect, dude! ;)

ConfusedEevee

Time Gear Thief
That is what T-shirt are for.

Agreed. I wear pokemon T-shirts all the time, but when I don't want to I don't have to. Tatoos don't come off when you don't feel like wearing them, but you can do whatever you want. I'm not gonna stop you.

Yata

The Prophet
You know, I think tattoos are awesome, especially if it means something to you. I mean I know there are some really unflattering ones out there, but the right ink can say a lot.

345tom

As long as your sure that when your 50 or 60 you still like Pokémon and that you still like Mew. Otherwise you jsut have a blue pixie thing on your shoulder.

Only a fan of tattoos if they mean something, my mother has a Mickey Mouse in sorcorers apprentice garb (she got it at 40, so very unlikely her opinion will change). I would have gone for something more subtle personally, like a small pokeball somewhere like an ankle area, or lower leg.