• Hi all
    Just a notice, we recently discovered that someone got into a moderator account and started hard deleting a load of key and legacy threads...around 150 threads have been lost dating back to 2007 and some weeks ago so we can't roll the forums back.
    Luckily no personal data could be accessed by this moderator, and we've altered the permissions so hard deleting isn't possible in the future
    Sorry for any inconvenience with this and sorry for any lost posts.
  • Hi all. We had a couple of reports of people's signatures getting edited etc. in a bad way. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and nobody has compromised any of our databases.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar passwords to elsewhere which has been accessed, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords, and two-factor authentication if you are able. Make sure you're as secure as possible
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Tattoos.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Pokemon Tattoos sound neat.
Not that I would want one, anyways

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I don't think it matters whether or not the tattoo is Pokemon related or not, people will either like tattoos or not. I find tattoos to be rather unpalatable.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Whoa Deja Vu!
There was a thread like this before in which I said I would get a Gyarados tattoo runnin from the side of my rib down to...

Ciliano

This is interesting, to say the least. Personally I am against tattoos as I change interests rather frequently and decision making isn't one of my talents. I would be the man that ends up with a tattoo he no longer likes for the rest of his life. Not considering my own personal preferences, it sounds like a cool idea. I would just recommend that you are absolutely sure that this is what you want. Remember: tattoos are difficult and expensive to remove.

Nyter

Island Challenger
This is interesting, to say the least. Personally I am against tattoos as I change interests rather frequently and decision making isn't one of my talents. I would be the man that ends up with a tattoo he no longer likes for the rest of his life. Not considering my own personal preferences, it sounds like a cool idea. I would just recommend that you are absolutely sure that this is what you want. Remember: tattoos are difficult and expensive to remove.

Very true, I get a tattoo on my back now, 30 years from now it'll be on my a.ss

But At least I know I have been into Pokemon for 11 years, what is to say I won't be in another 11?
Pokemon would be the choice for the Tattoo if I ever got one.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
I'm not too interested in tatoos, but certain pokemon ones have the potential to look REALLY cool. Picture artwork like Groudon and Kyogre Legend in a big area over someone. That would look epic.

Osha Say What?

I'd definately either get a Gyarados tattoo or a Moltres.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
If I wasn't afraid of needles and pain, I would get a chibi Darkrai on my right shoulder. I'd never get rid of it, either. ^o^

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I couldn't have one even if I wanted because of the pain involved.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
I want Pokeballs on my balls.

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
i wouldn't get a pokemon-related tattoo. but if i could, i'd totally get the yellow rings that umbreon has on my arms and legs, but not my head/ears or tail on account of i don't have a tail.

Another great idea would be to get a ring/set of rings that has small evolution stones in it. (Firestone, Waterstone, etc.)

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
I wouldn't mind having Mewtwo one on my back to be honest. Or possibly a Charmander.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
If I got one, it'd be of Minun and Turtwig, although I don't know where I'd have it though, I wouldn't want it on my butt cheek, or on my arms or legs, I'd say ankle, but from seeing others getting tattoos there, a lot of the time, they crumble and look awful after 6 months.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
I wouldn't mind having one or two small tatoos, but not pokemon. It's not something I'm 'that' into.

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
I already have a pokemon tattoo. It's a Ditto that has transformed into something completely unrelated to pokemon.