• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Tattoos.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
I doubt I would get a pokemon tattoo. I've never liked the idea of having an image permanently seared within my flesh. I figure I would bored of it in a few months. But I could see where some people could get creative though. Having Entei's shackles tattooed around the legs would look tight.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Tattoos sound cool and stuff, but I just wouldn't like on me. I have a Pokémon T-shirt that I can wear when I feel like proudly proclaiming my love for it, so why get a permanent thing that'll last till I'm 60?

I'm for Pokemon and all, but I don't think I'd get a tattoo. Tattoos aren't things that are for me...

Rapidash3000

She Who Pwns
I adore tattoos <3 The stupidest argument about tattoos or piercings is 'think about what you will look like when you're 80!' Well, I guess I don't know about everyone else, but I don't live now thinking about what I will look like in the future. If I get something tattooed it will mean something to me and that will be the beauty behind it.

I don't have any currently (too broke!) but I have several that I've planned. I am getting the Dark Mark from Harry Potter tattooed in UV ink on my wrist, so it's barely visible unless under UV light. I'm not ready to commit to a tattoo that I am unable to cover up, but the Dark Mark is only suited for a wrist, so I think this is an awesome compromise. Due to the field I'm getting into as a career I don't think visible tattoos will be an issue, but I'm sticking to the safe side for a while.:D

I'm also planning on getting a pokemon tattoo although I'm not sure which pokemon I want yet. One of my best friends of 15 years is going to come with me when I get my pokemon tattoo. He's getting a vaporeon. It's going to be kind of symbol of our childhood as well as our love for pokemon. Because really, it's not about the fact that it's 'OMG a video game' it's about the memories and friendships created because of it.

I also want to design the tattoo myself so it will probably be a few years before I even know what design I want. But I'm okay with that, I'm only 20 and I'm not one to rush out and get something permanent done unless I know for sure I want it. Waiting and designing everything myself gives me plenty of time.