• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Tattoos.

Lickilicky.my.Skitty

Since Red & Blue!
Personally I'd love a Pokemon tattoo. I met this girl once or twice in my town that has a Pokeball on her breast. Super cute. I'm 20 and I don't have any tattoos yet but I've been thinking of getting one soon. I'd probably get a Pokeball because it'd be a almost-universal symbol that I am a Pokemon trainer and I am proud! lol. Or it'd be a Scraggy tat.

Vycksta

If you want to show your love for Mew, then by all means go for it. I don't think you should be asking the masses here because at the end of the day it's a permanent mark on your skin. You need to be 100% behind it and not influenced by anybody else.

As for me personally? I have considered getting a tattoo for a while and yes, I'm really into Pokemon, have been for a lot of years and everyone and their cats know who my favourite Pokemon is. Yet there's always this pessimistic thought at the back of my mind asking myself whether I'll be a Poketard and a fan of Sneasel in forty years time. I would like to be, yet I doubt that quite a bit.

Yet I want something Sneasel-esque. /lawl WTF is that word

So I'm gonna get a small tattoo of Sneasel's National Dex number, 215, done in the Georgia font and placed somewhere where I can cover it up, like the top of my arm or down by my ankle.

/TL;DR

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
Go for it.

Nessea

Johto trainer
If u are that serious about pokemon its cool but dont get a tat of it. Now seeing that ppl get tats of dragons and butterflys u should get one of a beautifly or rayquaza. Not for tats of any kind but dont let my opinion stop u.

Yata

The Prophet
If u are that serious about pokemon its cool but dont get a tat of it. Now seeing that ppl get tats of dragons and butterflys u should get one of a beautifly or rayquaza. Not for tats of any kind but dont let my opinion stop u.

Now that's just conformity. Dragons and butterflies are so over done that they've become rather tacky. I get what you're saying, but I think originality is much more interesting plus

Nessea

Johto trainer
Now that's just conformity. Dragons and butterflies are so over done that they've become rather tacky. I get what you're saying, but I think originality is much more interesting plus

Okay, i get the originality thing. I tend to design things that are different. If i get a tat it would probably be something i drew. Might be even my own pokemon that i made.

FluffyHoundour

I'm slightly tempted to get a tattoo of Houndour's number somewhere, but I'm worried that it won't mean anything to me if I ever grow out of Pokemon. :p

That's your own business. Do whatever the heck you want.

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
Honestly, I don't like tattoos and there are other ways to prove your love for Pokemon. But, be my guest if you want.

[IMG200]http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxrxu2OzGj1r4e00xo1_500.jpg[/IMG200]

This is a rough drawing of my first tattoo. It's a mix of Ash Ketchum and the guy from the album art for the first punk band I've ever listened to, (and still love to this day) the Descendents. It basically represents my childhood and how great it was and punk rock and Pokemon was what it mainly consisted of.

Last edited:

Yata

The Prophet
If I ever did get a pokemon tattoo, it would have to be highly stylized. Like a tribal crobat or something

[IMG200]http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxrxu2OzGj1r4e00xo1_500.jpg[/IMG200]

This is a rough drawing of my first tattoo. It's a mix of Ash Ketchum and the guy from the album art for the first punk band I've ever listened to, (and still love to this day) the Descendents. It basically represents my childhood and how great it was and punk rock and Pokemon was what it mainly consisted of.

This is the best thing i've ever seen! I'd get this if my parents wouldn't kill me...

If you feel ready for it, I encourage you to do it! Small, and in a place you can easily hide!

emboarrocks

#1 emboar fan
I don't think I'll get one...

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
Maybe Kabutops or Rayquayza. But when you turn 80, go into a retirement home, and have people like 50 years younger than you wash your body, they'll probally wonder what the hell is on you shoulder and if you used to be senile. Just sayin'.

nice, i want a tattoo too and a pokémon could be a cool idea, i just thought of a shiny Charizard with a really cool design and in an awesome pose

*nothing guarantee you that you will get to 80, and there is an age for everything, enjoy your life at the fullest you never now when it is gonna end

Last edited:

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
I wouldn't be opposed to getting an Empoleon, Giratina, or Electivire tattoo to show my love for and fondness for memories of my Platnium playthrough.

Actually the more I think about it, the better it sounds lols.

Last edited:

ThisIsPatrick

I personally wouldn't get one largely based of pokemon but getting one of Charizards Flamethrower would be cool.