• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon TCG Club

What is your favorite TCG type?

• Colorless

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Grass

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Water

• Fire

• Lightning

• Fighting

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Psychic

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Metal

• Darkness

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingArmag

King of Armageddon
Hey guys!

I pulled a Shaymin X and the Bottom half of Ho-oh LEGEND in a Feraligatr tin!

Nidoprince

Don't tell me it's Land forme O_O I need Landmin SO badly for my Turtwig GL deck. In fact, that inspired me to make a topic:

If you could pick any card to have, what would you pick?

1. Raichu Lv. X
2. Electivire FB Lv. X
3. Floatzel GL Lv. X
4. Landmin Lv. X
5. Dusknoir SF(Not Darkness Mist)/DP
6. Gengar SF
7. Mismagius SF
8. Spiritomb AR
9. Unown G

That's my top 9. I had a top 10, but I forgot the last one :/

Asrialys

Username: Asrialys
Years playing the TCG/Experience: Played about one year in the beginning, collected on and off for the rest of the years, started playing again seven months ago.
Favourite card and why: Base Set Ninetales for being first holo and looking so pretty.
League/Tourny player: League and Tournaments
Brief reason for wanting to join: Once I got back into the game, I was addicted and can't stop thinking about it.
Other: Yay, Water-types! And I do play RedShark.

Nidoprince

Awesome, accepted!

Anyone going to the Regionals? I won't be, I'm going to go on vacation. BUT I'll be in the Nationals and Battle Road Spring. (Obviously the Worlds if I'm invited)

What's everyone planning on running for the upcoming tournaments anyway? For me, here's what I'm choosing from:

Duskgar (4 cards to completion)
Raichu with Magnezone & Electivire FB tech (12 cards to completion)
Tanktwig (32 cards to completion)
Shiftry Lock (38 cards to completion (Though I haven't even planned this out much))
Mismagius Donk (Around 30 cards to completion)
Feraliturn (If Lanturn Prime is released in HS Unleashed)

What should I run for BR and Nationals?

Asrialys

You live close enough to Nationals to go? I'm in California and paying for those plane tickets is way out of my budget. I'm a fairly casual player anyway. I don't care much for my rating to losing in tournaments.

I will be going to Regionals though, since my friends will probably be bugging me to give them a ride anyway.

I may use the Feraligatr/Lumineon deck I used to get 4-3 at States.

Nidoprince

We'll see, actually. I probably won't go, I'll start going to more tournaments next year, when I have a chance of getting travel allowances.

By process of elimination, the deck I will be using for BR will be Duskgar, Raichu, or Shiftry Lock. Feraliturn might make it, but if Lanturn Prime isn't released in Unleashed I'm not going to use it.

If I wanted to, I could easily run Feraligatr/Lumineon for BR. I have 2 Feraligatr Prime and a Lumineon MT. I just like to use my own decks though.

Nidoprince

Mabye I'll get back into it...I set it up, but it might be a little hard for me to get used to...Mabye you can help me out a little bit if we ever play? In fact, now that I think about it, I'm going to have to play--I might not be able to go to the Regionals, but when I get back from vacation, it'll be the 25th, and Battle Road will probably start later May. And I get back on Sunday, I won't go to League, and 1st and Second are prereleases, so that gives me about 2-3 days to test out my Duskgar O_O unless I play on Redshark, then I can practice every day :D

Last edited:

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
Hey TCG Club! Long-time no speak. I took a 1 year break from pokemon especially since my DS got stolen but I recently bought the 3DS and got Pokemon Black.... I love it!!!
I still have all my cards and made a few decks here and there but I really want to compete. Hope everything is good in the TCG Community :)

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
Username: TylerS
Years playing the TCG/Experience:got 9 cards before 2011
Favourite card and why:Reshiram because it's so powerful
League/Tourny player:Hardly no leauges around
Brief reason for wanting to join:I Love the card game