• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon TCG Club

What is your favorite TCG type?

• Colorless

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Grass

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Water

• Fire

• Lightning

• Fighting

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Psychic

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Metal

• Darkness

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nidoprince

Yes: 1
No: 0

Looks like I'll be updating the members now. I'll edit this post with post counts. Oh yea: and if indeed yes is majority, one idea for ranks will be with types of cards, like Shining, EX, Lv. X, SP, Basic, Stage 1, Stage 2, etc. That might even be all of them, I can't think of anything else.

EDIT: Post count!

Nidoprince 10
darklord18 3
Bossk 3
Lucas666 2
GalladeTheGreat 2
Mr. Joker 1

Oh yea, whoever's been the most active with the most posts in a month's time (Besides me) will win a special prize. Don't expect a Pokemon Lv. X shipped to your door.

Last edited:

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
Looks good!
So just wondering how many of you go to leagues. I really want to but there aren't any close by and from what I've heard only younger kids come in to play the TCG at my local card shop. I was thinking of trying to start one with the help my card shop but I have no idea how many people still play in my area. :S

Nidoprince

You can start one anywhere as long as you think your players will feel comfortable there. I go to one only, and it's really cool. All the people are nice, you can learn how to play or practice, you get free cards and people who are willing to trade. Mabye we'll have that as our poll after New Years.

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
Alright I have a question for everyone, being a TCG fan and/or collector what is your most cherrished card? I would have to say my Shinning Milotic from SV because it looks so so cool, not great for battling but one heck of a collectors card!

Nidoprince

Well, here are 2:

1. Deoxys EX. I opened it up with my friends...good times...

2. Hitmonlee Legendary Collection reverse holo. My only awesome-foil card. The fireworks are blinding.

Liriane

Hi ppls!
Can I Join?

I've been playing for about a year now and would love to join your club!! I have about 300 cards, not counting old ones. So, can I please join? Please? <8)

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
I'll vouch for you to join, btw I rated your deck, let me know what you think!

Illusione-Tempus

Can I join the club? I've been a TCG fan ever since I first bought Ex Crystal Guardians (well that's the first set I've ever bought).

I've been collecting cards and make decks out of it. Of course, Mr. Joker knows me, am I right? Btw I just know there are 4 clubs, I just joined in 2 :eek:

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
I vouch for you as well. Wait for our leader Nidoprince to come and accept you :)

Nidoprince

Both of you are accepted! Please answer our survey in the club's front page when you have time :) Anyways, 300 cards, huh? That's a pretty good collection...EX Crystal Guardians? I think I started around...well, I started actually buying packs (Not having my Grandma buy me cards at the thrift store) around EX FRLG. I don't know for sure, but I have a picture of me with a FRLG booster pack in my hand, so it must be around then. New topic:

About how many rare cards (including promos) do you have?

Around 100 not counting my old ones.

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
Wow, yeah I think I have about the same 100 rare's. But I have like over 1000 cards and its way too many, I have no room for them haha.

Nidoprince

I keep my cards in a big huge box, with loaders to organize them. It fits all my cards, and more.

ANNOUNCEMENT: The club will be undergoing changes when the club hits it's 3rd page. New rules, and such will be added.

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
Sweet! Can't wait to see the changes :). Also to all members, I think we should all have a link to the club in our sigs so we can help promote it and gain members! Its like free advertising for the club haha!

Liriane

Hi ppls!
I Have eh, about 175 "rares" If that includes thing like Lucario, 150 without.
P.S. I left a new Decklist on my deck help thread (not a new thread just a new post)
P.P.S I like GalladetheGreat's Idea about the links in the signature

Last edited:

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
Yep I saw your new deck list, I gave you some more suggestions. I'm going to make a Roserade deck in a week. Its main purpose is to use special conditions because they can be a lot of fun to play around with.

Nidoprince

Rare cards have a star on the bottom right corner, that's how you can tell, Liriane. Also, Uncommons have a diamond, and commons have a cirlce.

I know, some of the most common and cheap cards can win you a few prize cards. Such as Gengar GL, Skuntank G, and Crobat G. A Grass deck, like how you're doing, will be perfect for status effects. Beedril RR should be in there in that case, it's specialty is status.

Another announcement: Members are able to ask for links next to their name on the list, but only PTCG stuff, like decks and trade haves/wants.

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
If we have a deck we want rated can we just post it here? Or would you like us to run it through you first? Also trades should be done by PM as well I think.

Nidoprince

Yea, and you can also have it linked next to your name. For trades, I'm talking about lists next to your name, like you have in your sig. New topic:

What are you hoping for in the new LEGENDS series?

There better be tins for Prime Pokemon! (I heard there are, but hopefully they'll come out in the US.)

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
Well I looked at the new LEGENDS set and its only 1st and 2nd Gen pokemon which are my favorite don't get me wrong but now there there's 200+ other pokemon I'd like to be able to get those as well so I'm going to guess that they'll come out with more packs with all the 3rd and 4th Gen. Overall it looks good, I love the artwork on all the cards and those Ho-Oh and Lugia cards look so cool. Anyway I probably will get the packs when they come out but I'm hoping they do more.

Nidoprince

Is anybody going to buy the poster pack for LEGENDS HGSS? If so, will you buy the one with Lugia, Ho-oh, or both? I'll probably eventually get both.

It's almost time everybody, to do a post count~