• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon TCG Online codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charze

Always flyin'
SCF-TKU7-6J3-XY4

Whoever successfully uses this code please post so that people know it was used already.

Please do not bother me asking if I might have more codes to give (it's happened before).

It's been used before, I just just checked.

Joskii

Edit: All codes gone.

I have 24 codes to give away. I'm not sure which decks they're from.

Is it ok to post the codes? I'll give my best description of what the cards look like.

Sorry, i'm new.

23 left! Also, 1 has Zoroark one the front. One has Kyurem-Reshiram fusion. One has Darkrai.
I assume they only unlock these Mons. Pls correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Last edited:

X_WhiteAmber_X

Awesome Trainer :3
I hate asking because I feel like a pest, but if anyone else has any spares I'd really appreciate them >< It's extremely difficult for me to purchase them, it'd mean a lot ^-^

only way to get free packs other than codes are booster packs from log in rewards (or type in plasma freeze,plasmastorm or boundaries crossed in code redemption (no spaces and caps optional with unlimited uses) for power relay free deck) all of this is untradable without codes

PantsMcAwesome

Not sure if this is allowed, but I'm doing a follower promotion for my blog's Twitter, and we're giving away 68 TCGO codes at the end of the month to a random follower. If it is, I'll post the link but just to be safe (and since I'm new .n") I'll see.

Pokemaster Ace

Right here is me and my friends latest code giveaway away, no questions or vids to watch this time, all we ask is you sub to our YouTube Page, if we reach 100 subs by the end of the month we will giveaway 30 codes, we are giving different amounts away depending on how many people are subbed but we'd love to giveaway the codes. Anyway our channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQJqx44HHBfErB054mmxN7w a click and you could have a few extra codes :p in September we'll go back to giving codes away every week or two. :)

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
I got two codes I"m willing to trade for club Nintendo codes, PM me if your interested

Last edited:

pika-aah-aah-chu

my pikachu onsie
Anybody wanting boundaries crossed tcgo codes i opened a booster box today and got loads going spare as i don't use them go.also have few others inc bonus from thundurus ex box. Pm me and will happily share codes .

Seems a shame to waste them when people want them.

No subscriptions. Want nothing in return.

Thankss x

Last edited:

henjin

Hello my fellow pokemon fans,

Wanted to ask you if you could help me with the tcgo game as i am totally new to it and i live in a country where there is no possibility to buy boosters(and no money for it XD) i would ask if any of you is generous enough to donate me a few codes so that i can start my pkmn adventure :D :D :D

weepingangel

If anyone knows where to get codes for free or have any they don't use can you pm where to get them or the actual code please I would be very grateful

Cooke

Have just started the online tcg and would be keen for any unwanted codes people have. Pm me to discuss - I can offer plenty of well-bred xy pokemon in return

Status
Not open for further replies.