• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon TCG Online Retired Accounts

Hey Everybody,
I have been playing Pokemon TCG Online for about a month now and have come to realize that there are many accounts that have probably been abandoned. I dont know if this would be the most logical place to post this but what the heck. I was wondering if there was anybody that played the online game but does not anymore. If this is the case, I would love to obtain the username and password of the accounts or at least the cards in the "dead" accounts. Then if the user had any cards that were hard to get, they can rejoin the circulation or join my deck. Thank you for everybody that reads this and I hope that I can get some retired accounts. If anybody knows anybody with a retired accounts please let me know.
My email is taylormbray@yahoo.com if you guys want to get in touch with me. Thanks!
Taylor (Tayseanpwns)