1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon TCG Phantom Cards

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Whitey1100, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Whitey1100

Whitey1100 Member

Hey all,

So I just did another playthrough of Pokemon TCG for Gameboy Color. This was my second time beating the game and, while looking up info on things to do in the after game, I found out about the illusive phantom cards. To obtain them, you had to use the card pop feature of the Gameboy Color. However, they were amazingly difficult to get because there are only two of them in this game and since you can only card pop with someone once, I'm sure very few people who have played the game even came across them. They're also unobtainable in the 3DS virtual console version which is what I've been playing. I have the original cartridge version, but the battery is long dead.

Has anyone here ever gotten either of the rare cards or know anyone who has? I'm super curious.