• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon TCG revamped: The game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
I have to fight with houndude. I just need to get girafarig...

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
Awww...... Oh well. Might be able to nick one of sasuke....

He doesn't have one either, I think he has Typhlosion.

If you want one, challenge someone to a battle, if you win and buy a fire pack, there is a good chance you'll find one of the Infernape line. You'll get one eventually, so don't worry.

Also, I made a few errors to certain cards. Looking through the list, I need to resend most of the pokemon in Psyco Swarm, some of the pokemon in Unlocked Power, and one certain card of Spark dynasty.

Also, Collector guy's FIRST CARD! (be sure to write this down.)

-------------

To late!

-------------

(Remember, this will go away tommorow. And since tommorow is now, YOU LOSE!)

Last edited:

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
Great Ball

Now What?

No, that isn't what I meant. If you remember this card, it could end up helping if someone uses it against you and you don't know what is. And you could end up getting that card.

(but copy it privetly, like on a Notepad page.)

Oh, and speaking of copying, do those of you who have decks have them all copied somewhere? Or are you just keeping the PMs that I send to you. Because I can't keep EVERYONES entire stock of cards on this computer.

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Oh, and speaking of copying, do those of you who have decks have them all copied somewhere? Or are you just keeping the PMs that I send to you. Because I can't keep EVERYONES entire stock of cards on this computer.

I PM everything (my deck, and Collector guy's advice) to myself if something changes.

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
People who do not have their decks yet: Infernape Rulez, Fongerman.

While I have to work on Venom Warriors and Earthen Forces, I WILL allow 1 card game to go at this time. Remember, all card games give you 5$ (a card pack), and a good one might give you extra... so why don't you try it out, people?

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Sigh. I would ask somebody to battle me now, but I have homework, so I can't. >_<

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
I can try to make some for maself. Just PM the cards you have,and send them to me.

No, don't worry. It's really a lot of copy/pasting, a little bit of brainstorming, and some time. I SHOULD be done later today with BOTH other packs (key word being should).

The only reason it's taking so long is because over here in the states, it is at the Thanksgiving holidays... and my siblings in collage came over. Also, my mom got NSMBWii, and I've been playing it with her and my brother. It is FUN!

So yeah. I'll be done with your deck around noon today (an hour and a half from now), and Fongers afterwards.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
I want to get in play..but i don't exactly how to play TCG in a forum game

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
I want to get in play..but i don't exactly how to play TCG in a forum game

I'll give an example.

Let's say Infernape Rulez challanges you and you accept. I decide to judge (no one else can so far, maybe someday I'll get help), and the game starts.

I RNG for your hand, and you get Marril, Azumarril, Poke Ball, Proffesor Elm, a Water energy, a Flying energy, and Togetic (imaginary situation.) You put down Togetic and Marril first (since you were challanged), and IR puts down his own basics. You get to go first though, since you were challenged.

You then PM me like this: Topic title - Turn 1 Part 1 TCG match against ______ (in this case, Infernape Rulez)

I want to use Proffesor Elm, place the water energy on Marril, and use the Pokeball.

I reply with the RNG recall.

Proffesor Elm gets another Proffesor elm and a Water energy, and the pokeball succedes.

Then, you reply back.

I want to use Proffesor elm, and draw a Mudkip with a Pokeball, who I then put down on the bench.

I reply with:

Proffesor elm comes out with Swampert and Togepi.

You finish with:

Place Togepi on the bench, and attack with Marril's Water Gun.

I then Post here with the turns moves (He doesn't know what is in your hand.), what you played, ect.

Did I explain it well enough?

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
ok..I may start later (Not in the mood)

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Almost done with homework... Can I challenge somebody?

Status
Not open for further replies.