• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon TCG revamped: The game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
I am. Can I challenge you?

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Battle start! *plays off music*

Who will start?

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
This battle begins on a lovely day... the first battle in the history of this topic! Currenly, the setup crews are readying the field of battle for the most epic card game ever!

(I have a bit of preparations. When I pm you next, it will be your openning your hand.)

Dutch Trainer challenged, and thus goes last. IR goes first.

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Ok. I wait for the your turn. :)

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
ALMOST done. Expect it within a few minutes (believe me, it's a lot of work)

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
START YOUR GAME!

PMs sent, awaiting Return PM from IR and DT to place Basic pokemon down as active and bench pokemon.

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Also forget to bench... Bench the first one.

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
Well, I'm done with my shower. Let's go!

Announcer 1: It looks like today is a nice day for the first battle ever!
Announcer 2: Yep, it's... cloudy over here where we broadcast from. Whatever. Over the Card Shop this takes place in, it's fine!
Announcer 1: And it looks like Infernape Rulez, who is the challenger of this event, plays his Zubat on his bench, but leads with the deadly Seviper!
Announcer 2: Remember, fainting this guy only leaves the gift of a Bad Poison, which deals 20 damage in between turns!
Announcer 1: Yeah, you've got to status it to kill it saftly. Or have a Poison type of your own.
Announcer 2: Well, it looks like Dutch Trainer is coming up... seems to be the first time he's played, he tried to put an evolved pokemon out!
Announcer 1: We all know how you can't do THAT... but no, seems he still has 1 basic to lay down... a Slakoth!

Infernape Rulez: Seviper (active), Zubat (bench)
Dutch - Trainer: Slakoth (active)

IR, it's your turn.

EDIT: I imagined this to all take place in a Card Shop, with a shop (to buy stuff), a lounge (where you are if you're nowhere else), and a battle area (where you are now). I also imagined a system similar to the YGO anime, with the holographic stuff... yeah.

And the announcers are comic relief, with the occasional hint.

Last edited:

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
I already did knew that. But in your example post, you did put out a togetic... That's way I wondered if I could do that. However, it's my first time. That part is true...

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
I already did knew that. But in your example post, you did put out a togetic... That's way I wondered if I could do that. However, it's my first time. That part is true...

Togetic evolves from a Baby pokemon, therefore it is basic. People consider Electabuzz, the hitmons, and all other evos of Babies as Basic, so Togetic and Lucario are. But those lines are VERY rare.

EDIT: Got the turn from IR.

Announcer 1: It looks like IR is going to start building up, placing his Poison energy on Seviper!
Announcer 2: ...
Announcer 1: ...
Announcer 2: Aaand it looks like that's all he's doing. Maybe DT has a chance?
Announcer 1: Well, drawing doesn't start till next turn, so he can't get pokemon without items like Pokeballs or such.
Announcer 2: Does he remember that Normal pokemon can use all energies?
Announcer 1: We'll just have to wait and see!

DT, it's your turn!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.