• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon TCG revamped: The game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Correction Togetic is a stage 1 so as Lucarioy

seen the TCG card?

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Ok. I think I understand... If I make mistakes in the future, can you say that?

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
Correction Togetic is a stage 1 so as Lucarioy

seen the TCG card?

Yes I have, but this isn't the EXACT TCG Nintendo created. If Togetic appeared in Gen3, and Lucario in Gen5, they'd be Basic.

Besides, they evolve from babies. That almost instantly makes them Basics (but basics with Baby forms)

EDIT:

Ok. I think I understand... If I make mistakes in the future, can you say that?

Sure, but you should try to learn the basic rules of the game eventually. Maybe after this match, since I'm taking a break.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Just say so you treat them as Basic..on the first post (So people like me won't messed it up)

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
Just say so you treat them as Basic..on the first post (So people like me won't messed it up)

I was going to do that and a bunch of stuff in a giant ball of First post edit later...

Oh, and did any of you know that there are no Ground types that do not evolve, or do not evolve from something? Gliscor made sure of that.

EDIT: Another thing Nintendo failed at: Making legendaries good. In this, they'll be so good, they'll break the game... but getting them is nigh on impossible. As in, win a tournament, and you might be able to.

EDIT 2: DT, it's your turn. I'd prefer you go now.

Last edited:

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
Double post, yes, I know. But it must be done!

Announcer 1: DT is in a bit of a jam here. If that Seviper gets another energy, it's done for.
Announcer 2: Tell that to his face: he looks pretty calm.
Announcer 1: Yeah... he's attaching a Steel energy... and... HOLY COW!
Announcer 2: *in shock*
Announcer 1: It looks like DT got just what he needed! A rare candy AND Slaking both! It looks like the situation is starting to turn around for DT... how will IR handle it?

(basically, he played a Steel energy and a Rare candy, and happened to have one of his Slakings.)

End of turn one

IR, I'll pm you the draw.

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
I don't want to say much, but I need to sleep soon...

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
Announcer 1: Well, it looks like IR needs some luck to pull this one off.
Announcer 2: I'll say! He's in a bad position...
Announcer 1: Nope, luck just isn't on his side: he passes the turn.

DT, Your move!

EDIT: He moved.

Announcer 1: Well, after all this time, all these threats, I think an attack will fire off within the next turn.
Announcer 2: Yep. Now, let's see what Dutch-Trainer does.
Announcer 1: Let's see... he's using a DOUBLE COLORLESS ENERGY? What? I didn't know those were in the decks!
Matt (from faraway): I put one in the normal deck because not many pokemon use Colorless energies in the normal TCG, and I've made it worse. But it didn't help normals much, so I put one in.
Announcer 2: Well, ok then!
Announcer 1: Looks like that attack is coming quicker than I thought: a Strength! It deals a solid 40 damage, which isn't enought to faint Seviper, so it's ability isn't activated.
Announcer 2: Yep, IR is in a bad position. How will he respond?

It's your move, IR!

Last edited:

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Sorry, but I'm going to sleep right now. Can we continue tomorrow? Or do I have to give up?

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Ok. *Goes to sleep*

Sasukat

Back from the dead
can i have a match

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
Announcer 1: We're back, after that _long_ commercial break!
Announcer 2: Where we last left off, IR was in a tough spot. How does he react?
Announcer 1: He goes on the offensive, giving his Seviper a Poison energy.
Announcer 2: And you know what that means: It's Crunch time!
Announcer 1: Remember, Crunch has a paralise chance. Lets explain for those of you who DON'T know what Paralisis in the TCG is like.
Announcer 2: Basically, you are unable to switch, attack, or do anything on the turn you are Paralised.
Announcer 1: But it is a moot point. Crunch fails, and it only deals 20 damage.

DT, it's your turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.