• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon tcg worlds

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Pokemon tcg worlds 2013

Well since the states weeks are almost over after next weekend will I be able to see full results. But the the next thing before worlds we have is battle roads and that's it. So I gotta ask, since worlds is in canada this year will I see anyone from serebii there? Like the acclaimed skittyonwailord, or the famous swagsire? But you can count on me to be there.

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
Or maybe the unknown pikachu who has 2 tournaments experience under his belt? No, but seriously, being a pokemon player in southern texas sucks.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I was thinking of going this year (mostly because I was born in Canada and I haven't been back there for a while). But I recently decided that it would cost more than I'm willing to pay to get there from SoCal as well as get a motel there.

Swagsire

Super cute that I missed this. Honestly, I wish I could, but the convention I have to go to is out east not west. >.> One day! Qwaa ;195;

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Nothing to interest you pokemon folk. PGI, a fireworks convention. Always enjoyable for me! Qwaa

I'm not you're average pokemon folk (this is a massive understatement), we have one here in town but we call it global fest (lame), but I always like to go and check it out, its kinda relaxing.

Last edited:

Pokemaster Ace

Wish I lived in the States just to be able to go to a single event !! Going to my first game night tonight.... Its not exactly worlds but its a start !! :p

jwalquis0388

Alastair
I will be going to Worlds people. Even if for just the LCQ. I look forward to battling you especially Ven?.

Swagsire

I'm not you're average pokemon folk (this is a massive understatement), we have one here in town but we call it global fest (lame), but I always like to go and check it out, its kinda relaxing.

Oh no. I'd never consider you average. I still think worlds is more exciting. Qwaa ;195;