• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Team for elite 4

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Someone please rate my team for the elite 4.

Blastoise- surf, hydro pump, ice beam, skull bash

Nidoqueen- earthquake, rock slide, fire blast, body slam

Pidgeot- fly, wing attack, razor wind, quick attack

Hitmonlee- rollling kick, mega kick, jump kick, high jump kick

magmar- strength, flamethrower, fire punch, confuse ray

exeggutor- stomp, hypnosis, solarbeam, psychic

Thank you!

childxofxthexgrave

Master of Reality
Someone please rate my team for the elite 4.

Blastoise- surf, hydro pump, ice beam, skull bash

Nidoqueen- earthquake, rock slide, fire blast, body slam

Pidgeot- fly, wing attack, razor wind, quick attack

Hitmonlee- rollling kick, mega kick, jump kick, high jump kick

magmar- strength, flamethrower, fire punch, confuse ray

exeggutor- stomp, hypnosis, solarbeam, psychic

Thank you!

Blastoise

I would get rid of Hydro Pump, no need to have two water type moves, and Surf's higher accuracy makes it the better choice, I would suggest Earthquake as a replacement. I would also swap Skull Bash for Body Slam, since Body Slam is a one turn move, plus it has the added bonus of possibly causing paralysis.

Nidoqueen
Seems good to me.

Pidgeot
Pidgeot's movepool was pretty limited in the first gen games, but here goes; it's not a good idea to have all moves be of the same time, but like a said, you don't really have much room. I would replace Wing Attack with Agility, since in first gen games the critical hit ratio was based on Speed, Agility plus Razor Wind, which I believe already has a high crit hit ratio would be a good combination. You might also want to swap Fly for Hyper Beam

Hitmonlee
Once again, try not to have more than one move that's STAB; I would replace Jump Kick with Meditate, which will give you an extra boost in Attack should you need it. I would suggest replacing Rolling Kick with Seismic Toss, in case something happens with Agatha and Hitmonlee ends up being your last Pokemon, Seismic Toss will inflict damage on Ghost-types.

Magmar
Pretty good, only change I would suggest making is swapping Fire Punch for Confuse Ray, quite fun watching your opponent beat itself into a pulp, especially if said opponent has a high attack and low defense (read Bruno)

Exeggutor
Once again, seems good to me.

I salute you on being creative with your choice of Pokemon

Blastoise
I personally prefer Lapras over Blastoise. Lower defenses and speed, but better attack stats and movepool. But listen to childxofxthexgrave for that one, great ideas.

Nidoqueen
Consider throwing in Thunderbolt if she learns it (dont remember)

Pidgeot
Pidgeot is pretty weak, try using Fearow or if you're up to the task, Dragonite. Fearow learns Drill Peck which is the strongest 1 turn flying move. Dragonite...well he's just Dragonite.

Hitmonlee
Listen to childxofxthexgrave

Magmar
Good

Exeggutor
You might want to sacrifice some accuracy for power and replace Stomp with Egg Bomb, but either is fine. As it is 1st series and upon awaking you can NOT attack I would say hypnosis is a good choice.

Overall a good team. Remember that even though the starters are with you from the beginning, they are not always the best pokemon. Very often I replace my starter with another pokemon.
Blastoise-Lapras
Venusaur-Exeggutor
Charizard-Arcanine