• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon teams in d/p series ?

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Jay star said:
totodile was popular he is and was my fave water type pokemon and i know he is popular he was the 2nd most popular of the water starers and hes the 2nd most popular out of the johto starters and alot of people like him that i know

OK. Evidence?

:p

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
well i cant give evidence but ill go make a poll then lol

V Faction

www.faction.com
Enjoy the moment, people. I doubt we'll ever get to see such a graceful and naive poster such as this to cross our foot--Oooops, looks like there's one over there.

L

Light-Dragon_Ryu

MasterJedi said:
I think a good cast would be:

Ash (I don't really need to explain myself)
May (Don't need to explain myself either)
Tracey (Oak sends him to D/P to take notes/sketch and study the pokemon in the region for him but only for one season)
D/P Girl (Balances out the sexes of the people for once)

Max (Goes on his own journey in Hoenn)
Brock (Goes back to Pewter City and takes over the Gym)

I Mostly agree with you except I have one slight detail to change...>>
Masato and Takeshi are killed by a random falling Kairyuu...(Wishful thinking)

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
Ash in FR/LG gear takes Pikachu, Totodile and Grovyle/Septile with him to D/P region.

May in Emerald gear takes Combustken, Squirtle and Munchlax.

Brock in classic Kanto gear takes Bonsy, Ludicolo, Crobat and Marshtomp.

Max isn't with them hes back in Hoenn.

New girl: with D/P gear and grass starter she helps to balance the group gender wise.

New guy: Ash's new league rival Water starter and D/P gear.

so wadda you guy's think of that idea.

man i wish we knew more about the 4th gen starters....

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
I think next season should have. Also no matter what characters keep starter pokemon.
Ash- Pikachu, Heracross, Kingler,and Glalie. Ash will have these pokemon until 4th gen. pokemon switch positions with them.
May-Combusken, Munchlax, and Beautifly. Beautifly would make a cool comeback and leave the two super powers. Also have bulbasaur stay with Ash's.
Ranger- I think Hinata would be good or her male counterpart. Due to the Ranger movie and Brock has been getting lame I feel they should replace her.
Max-just comes along if he gets a pokemon he keeps it to D/P.

I would love Brock to stay but, unless he actually has some sort of importance there is no point but, if he were to come than it would be.
Brock- Crobat and Marshtomp.
I also didnt include any upcoming things such as the egg or if Bonsly joins the team. I wanted to note that there is no rule for there being no more than 4 people in a group for an extended time. So we could have 5 people on the group. I would like one of the characters in D/P to be wearing a D/P outfit maybe may should have a D/P style set of clothing for the new season.

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
ghost master said:
I think next season should have. Also no matter what characters keep starter pokemon.
Ash- Pikachu, Heracross, Kingler,and Glalie. Ash will have these pokemon until 4th gen. pokemon switch positions with them.
May-Combusken, Munchlax, and Beautifly. Beautifly would make a cool comeback and leave the two super powers. Also have bulbasaur stay with Ash's.
Ranger- I think Hinata would be good or her male counterpart. Due to the Ranger movie and Brock has been getting lame I feel they should replace her.
Max-just comes along if he gets a pokemon he keeps it to D/P.

I would love Brock to stay but, unless he actually has some sort of importance there is no point but, if he were to come than it would be.
Brock- Crobat and Marshtomp.
I also didnt include any upcoming things such as the egg or if Bonsly joins the team. I wanted to note that there is no rule for there being no more than 4 people in a group for an extended time. So we could have 5 people on the group. I would like one of the characters in D/P to be wearing a D/P outfit maybe may should have a D/P style set of clothing for the new season.

Dude we could have ten people and the writers would still put most focus on Ash with the rest on May. but you've got some good ideas I may not entirely agree with them but they're still good.