• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon teams in d/p series ?

PDL

disenchanted
CyberCubed said:
Brock was in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and new Kanto. That's 4 regions and over 400 episodes! That's quite enough IMO, they've done just about everything they could with him and he's run dry. As I said above, the same thing happened to Misty and the writers were smart enough to give her a break, why can't they do the same for Brock?

my theory on why they are not getting rid of Brock anytime soon was that he was gotten rid of once before, during the orange islands saga. However, they were faced with fan outcry for his return to the anime. So the writers brought brock back. The writers are probably afraid of writing him out of the show again now...

indigestible_wad

Wel let's look at it this way. The first three were ash brock and misty. Then they switched brock for tracy for the orange islands. Then they went back to the original cast for johto. Then they got rid of misty for cast of hoenn. I'm thinking they're only going to switch one character. The question is, are they switching back to the original cast or are they doing something different?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
^ They'll never switch back to the original cast as that one bombed completely in Johto. Having the group being just Ash, Misty and Brock again would be ratings suicide.

Evil Keckleon, I think the outcry was because Brock was replaced by a guy that very few people liked. As far as I know, Tracey bombed completely which is why they ditched him quickly and brought Brock back.

Another factor was that was 1st season Brock that was replaced. 1st season Brock was awesome!

But now after watching Brock for all of Johto, Hoenn, and the new Kanto, I don't think people would be that vocal about Brock leaving. Surely other people besides us who post on online Pokemon forums notice that Brock hasn't done much since well AG began. Heck, even going back to most of Johto.

I honestly don't believe the outcry of Brock leaving would be huge this time. Heck, there was a HUGE outcry when Misty left, and the writers apparently ignored all the outbursts from Misty fans and shut them up by having Misty appear in a few Hosos to calm them down. And of course, all that outburst from Misty fans did absolutely nothing, as the writers seem quite content with keeping Misty right where she is.

If the writers can ignore the outburst from Misty fans and/or Pokeshippers, I'm sure they can deal with Brock too.

Last edited:

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
Hey ya know that we have been introduced to pokemon watchers right so why not bring in a Female pokemon watcher to jion Ash and co get rid of Max as he is getting boring in my opinion.

as for teams Ash- one Kanto (Pikachu) one Johto (Totodile) and one Hoenn (Grovyle/Septile) that way he has three spaces for 4th gen captures.

May- Combustken Munchlax and what ever hatches from that egg of hers.

Brock- Marshtomp, Crobat and maybe if he catches it Bonsy.

I would like to see J, J & M quit TR and be league/contest rivals for Ash and May although Meowth would be more of an assistant to Jesie in contests.

also hero of D/P games is another League rival for Ash and the girl is a contest rival for May.

so what do you guys think

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
Sorry ~Manene~ but while Ash in the FR/LG gear is okay I think May should she be given a new outfit it'd be the Emerald look for her.

and I say that the D/P guy is better of as a rival for Ash in the league and the D/P girl is better suited to being another contest rival for May.
and Pikachu is definatly going to be there as is Munchlax.

All I ask is that a girl Ash's age is added to the group, so that I get a good ship to support. Preferably a fanservice girl. Mmmmmmm.....
Yes, Brock should go.
I don't think either Tracey or Misty will be brought back.

Heracross

Custom User Title
I still say the Fr/Lg girl should have shown up and tagged along with Satoshi-tachi for a while, but at this point I've all but given up hope for that ever happening.

Eh, I agree that Takeshi should go, but I'm not certain who I would want to replace him, if anyone. I'm thinking just Satoshi, Haruka, and Masato would be interesting. Satoshi has matured to the point where he can get along fine without the advice of a peer, but then of course he would have the responsibility of looking after and mentoring Haruka and Masato all on his own.

DSRGBA

ash - pikachu
may- combusken, munchlax (squirtle goes to the squritle squad lol)
brock- marshtomp, forretress, crobat

maybe a pokemon could follow ash without him knowing like bayleef

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
Geki said:
I hope the opposite, that Ash will only get one of the starters. Ash hopefully will go with Pikachu and Grovyle. May will go with Combusken, Brock will go with Forretress (If it's still alive).

I've just had a rethink, Howz about:
Ash; Pikachu, Grovyle, Donphan, Primeape(asuming he has an evo in the next region),Squirtle and Charizard.
Brock; Geodude and Bonsly.
May: Combsuken, Munchlax, Squirtle and Eevee.
Max: Treecko and Ralts.

Last edited:

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
well my own view is that i hope this is the people and there pokemon

Ash: Pikachu, Phampy, D/P fire starter
May: Combusken, Munchlax, D/P Water starter
D/P female: D/P Grass starter
Some random new guy lol: Any pokemon suited to what he dose

thats one of my hopes not to specific tho cos im in a rush sorry :p

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
Heracross said:
Eh, I agree that Takeshi should go, but I'm not certain who I would want to replace him, if anyone. I'm thinking just Satoshi, Haruka, and Masato would be interesting. Satoshi has matured to the point where he can get along fine without the advice of a peer, but then of course he would have the responsibility of looking after and mentoring Haruka and Masato all on his own.
That'd be awesome.

DSRGBA said:
maybe a pokemon could follow ash without him knowing like bayleef
That'd also be awesome. Though God knows it it wanted to, it wouldn't have done it in Kanto. Yeah... doesn't really make sense now. Although it would of been funny if that had happened in the first place. It was kind of ooc of Bayleef just to accept be ditched anyways,

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
DSRGBA said:
^^^
onix etc arent brocks anymore though

Yes they are, Forrest is just using them for battles in the Pewter Gym.

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
How about this

Ash: Totodile

May: Munchlax and Combustken

Brock: Ludicolo and Bonsy

Max: give him a Treeko and send to Hoenn for his own journey.

New girl: 4th gen Grass starter and sh travels with Ash and co becuase she is secretly in love with Ash and she is a pokemon watcher.
besides Quackinpoker and Tracey are guys so not only is it good for more pokemon watchers to show up but for at least one of them to be a girl also.
why do i suggest she be a pokemon watcher well simple really because so far the only pokemon watchers we've met are Quackinpoker and our dear friend Tracey who I might add isn't a pokemon watcher anymore.

R

redran3

ya but in oen of the avatars i saw liek it was ash and may kissing is that from an episode or not

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
redran3 said:
ya but in oen of the avatars i saw liek it was ash and may kissing is that from an episode or not
No, its fake.

What, can't people put two and two together these days or something?

F

FabuVinny

I would like to see this:
1) Ash, as a Pokémon Ranger, (though still doing the badge quest.) Starter = Pikachu
2) May, still taking part in contests. Starter = Combusken, Munchlax
3) Brock, being a breeder but as a ranger so he actually does stuff. Starter = Marshtomp, Bonsly
4) Max, doing more as a researcher even if he doesn't have Pokémon.

I would also like to see more from characters often coming across Ash's path, such as Gary and Hinata. Misty would be good if there is a large water area, too.

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Laprashunter said:
Why on Earth would the writers give a Totodile to Ash?!?! Why should it return?! It was never popular.
totodile was popular he is and was my fave water type pokemon and i know he is popular he was the 2nd most popular of the water starers and hes the 2nd most popular out of the johto starters and alot of people like him that i know