• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon teams in d/p series ?

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
EDIT START:
IM SO SORRY FOR POSTING THIS IN THE WRONG PLACE :(
Could a mod please move it for me i thought i was in the right forum area but i wasnt ^.^'
sorry people.
EDIT END:

I was wondering what the group might be when they go to the next region that is in diamond and pearl, pressumeing they go there.

Will ash still be the main character? (kidding question since its highly unlikely he wont)
Will brock still be ash's cooking slave?
Will may still be the girl of the team? (i Pray so)
Will max still have no life and want to show off still? (i Pray not)

What pokemon will ash take with him 1st?
What pokemon will brock take with him, will he get one of his old pokemon back?
What pokemon will may take with her 1st?
Will max ever catch a pokemon and actually become bearable? o_O

It is obvious may will take her combusken and it seems munchlax but what else if anything else?
It is obvious ash will take pikachu obviously, but what other pokemon?
Lord knows what pokemon brock will take since he hasnt got many to start with?
Max sucks

And who do you think will get what type starter of the diamond and pearls will brock get fire starter ash get water and may get grass?
Or will they not ever catch them and will they just be minor pokemon here and there?

Will there be a new character to replace one of the ones we have?
Will there be a new character to join the team?

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
Jay star said:
EDIT START:
IM SO SORRY FOR POSTING THIS IN THE WRONG PLACE :(
Could a mod please move it for me i thought i was in the right forum area but i wasnt ^.^'
sorry people.
EDIT END:

I was wondering what the group might be when they go to the next region that is in diamond and pearl, pressumeing they go there.

Will ash still be the main character? (kidding question since its highly unlikely he wont)
Will brock still be ash's cooking slave?
Will may still be the girl of the team? (i Pray so)
Will max still have no life and want to show off still? (i Pray not)

What pokemon will ash take with him 1st?
What pokemon will brock take with him, will he get one of his old pokemon back?
What pokemon will may take with her 1st?
Will max ever catch a pokemon and actually become bearable? o_O

It is obvious may will take her combusken and it seems munchlax but what else if anything else?
It is obvious ash will take pikachu obviously, but what other pokemon?
Lord knows what pokemon brock will take since he hasnt got many to start with?
Max sucks

And who do you think will get what type starter of the diamond and pearls will brock get fire starter ash get water and may get grass?
Or will they not ever catch them and will they just be minor pokemon here and there?

Will there be a new character to replace one of the ones we have?
Will there be a new character to join the team?

What do you guys think?

I think Ash will start off with Pikachu again, May-Combusken, Brock-Marshtomp and Max-Ralts(maybe). No new characters or rivalrys. I hope Ash gets all the starters again, but thats just me.

G

Geki

I hope the opposite, that Ash will only get one of the starters. Ash hopefully will go with Pikachu and Grovyle. May will go with Combuken, Brock will go with Forretress (If it's still alive).

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I'm at least thinking we'll have a cast change. They kept Ash, May, Max and Brock for all of Hoenn and Kanto...that's nearly 200 episodes.

I'm pretty sure they'll want to change up the cast a bit to shake things up next region. And the most likely member to leave at this point is probably Brock, as the writers probably have the same feelings toward Brock now as they did for Misty during Johto.

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
Ok, howz about Ash and Brock go to the next region with Pikachu and Marshtomp and May and Max go back to Hoenn, Max starts his journey with Ralts and Treecko and May goes with him as part of her training for the Grand Festival and as protection.

PDL

disenchanted
crawdauntpro said:
Ok, howz about Ash and Brock go to the next region with Pikachu and Marshtomp and May and Max go back to Hoenn, Max starts his journey with Ralts and Treecko and May goes with him as part of her training for the Grand Festival and as protection.

not likely to happen for a number of reasons

1. May and Max being written out of the show would be suicide since they're the most popular characters right now

2. a show with only Ash and Brock would fail... completely...

3. Max wouldn't need protection, if he's old enough to have his own pokemon to train, he wouldn't need anyone around to protect him.

4. What makes you think that Contests and the Grand Festival only happen in Hoenn? There are some in Kanto and most likely, there will take place in the new region as well

5. the writers are barely able to follow 1 storyline, how will they manage with 2 separate ones?

MaskedManAbsolkid

At first, it was May and Ash. Then when Max joined the group, May didn't really show real sisterly feelings for him. But over the episodes, she's taking care of him more, and shows that she loves him more than she did before. So don't you think Max would stay with May? I say give him something to do. He gets the odd episode, and was a main focus in at least one movie. He does a bit more, and was a good part in the Izabe Island contest. So keep Max.

Brock has had few episodes dedicated to himself in Hoenn. He does less than Max and isn't really helpful. They got rid of Brock once, it's time to do it again.

May is probably the second most popular character because of her sidestory. People say she'll leave because of no contests, yet there's them in Kanto, and they made up Izabe Island to explore and to give May a contest, and there's one in Pacifidilog. So keep her.

Then there's the three of them. will there be a fourth one? Maybe, and will they do anything?

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
EvilKeckleon said:
not likely to happen for a number of reasons

1. May and Max being written out of the show would be suicide since they're the most popular characters right now

2. a show with only Ash and Brock would fail... completely...

3. Max wouldn't need protection, if he's old enough to have his own pokemon to train, he wouldn't need anyone around to protect him.

4. What makes you think that Contests and the Grand Festival only happen in Hoenn? There are some in Kanto and most likely, there will take place in the new region as well

5. the writers are barely able to follow 1 storyline, how will they manage with 2 separate ones?

Sneh! i tried!

MasterJedi

Coral Eye Trainer
I think a good cast would be:

Ash (I don't really need to explain myself)
May (Don't need to explain myself either)
Tracey (Oak sends him to D/P to take notes/sketch and study the pokemon in the region for him but only for one season)
D/P Girl (Balances out the sexes of the people for once)

Max (Goes on his own journey in Hoenn)
Brock (Goes back to Pewter City and takes over the Gym)

Alastor DMc

While this probably won't happen... I'm hopeing for an all new set of characters in this season, kinda like (that horrible show) Yugioh GX. Ash, May, Misty, Brock, etc. would show up here and there, but the show would mostly follow the adventures of the new main characters, and their pokemon. Hopefully, since they'd be starting out fresh, they can actually form a rivalry between the new heroes.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Brock's the only one who I'd want to leave. Ash and Haruka sticking around is self explanitory, but Masato has far too much untapped potential as a character.
Ash, Haruka, Masato. Thats how I'd want it to be~

R

redran3

kissing

ok i got a question one of post i saw looks liek may and ash look like they were kissing or going to is that an edit or is that part of an episode or movie please explain

R

redran3

kiss

oh and its the one that is on master jedis post too that i wondered;101;

JazzJazz

Gravy said:
Brock's the only one who I'd want to leave.

Brock is a good character, the writers just need to have him develop a bit more and actually pursue his dream of becoming a pokemon breeder... then he'd be a lot more interesting.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
True, but the writers apparently have no desire to give Brock a major role anytime soon.

That and Brock has been in more seasons than any other character besides Ash or Team Rocket.

Brock was in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and new Kanto. That's 4 regions and over 400 episodes! That's quite enough IMO, they've done just about everything they could with him and he's run dry. As I said above, the same thing happened to Misty and the writers were smart enough to give her a break, why can't they do the same for Brock?

Hmmm, maybe if that Ranger girl becomes a likable character than I wouldn't mind if she joined. We never had a girl Brock/Tracey's age join the group. Besides, the fact that Ranger girl is taller than Ash and older than him would probably rule out any possible ship between her and Ash for plausibility. That way we won't have to deal with another set up shippers ranting about how Ranger girl is better for Ash than May or Misty.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
JazzJazz said:
Brock is a good character, the writers just need to have him develop a bit more and actually pursue his dream of becoming a pokemon breeder... then he'd be a lot more interesting.
I think he's an interesting character too, but for the past 5 or so seasons, they have done pretty much nothing to help him develop as a character. At this point in time, I don't see them ever making an effort to have him do something of any significance. All they're using him for these days are to be a very brief source of comic relief and to commentate on Ash's/Haruka's battles.
At least with Masato they still have a chance, because he's a fairly new character, who has many different options ahead of him. He wants to be a trainer, but there could be something that changes his trail of thought, and sends him down another path. They haven't really done enough with him yet to decide his future on the show career-wise (if you can call it that).

Pokeballs

Custom Torkoal 01
Gravy said:
At least with Masato they still have a chance, because he's a fairly new character, who has many different options ahead of him. He wants to be a trainer, but there could be something that changes his trail of thought, and sends him down another path. They haven't really done enough with him yet to decide his future on the show career-wise (if you can call it that).

It would be interesting if Max is inpired by the Ranger girl to become a Ranger himself in the upcoming episodes... that would certainly give him something to do next season while having a differing path from both Ash and May. Plus more self advertisement for new games! d('-'*)

but ya Brock needs to go... the writers obviously don't care about him at all