• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon that are never spoken of?

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Ok, I don't this is like the UU which ones are never used to battle and stuff. This thread is about Pokemon hardly anyone will ever talk about? So, what Pokemon do you think people never talk about or even think of?

I personally say Quilfish. I mean really! To catch it, there needs to be an outbreak. Only one trainer in all the games has one! And only ONCE seen in anime.

Announcment:
Well, I'm going to start a Face-off for the most never spoken of Pokemon, as soon as it's approved by MondoTR. Here are the contestants for the Face-off (Keep suggesting though, I might change the list):

Contestants:
Qwilfish Stantler Kangaskhan Perappu
Tangela Ledian Miltank Spinda
Dunsparce Macargo Poliwrath Whiscash
Porygon Aipom Dewgong Delcatty
Porygon2 Omastar Parasect Exploud
Yanma Remoraid Raticate Illumise
Farfetch'd Ariados Jumpluff Nosepass
Magmar Furret Cloyster Kecleon
Girafarig Mawile Persian Volbeat
Exxegutor Masquerain Luvdisc Gligar

Last edited:

Zapdos39

Halo Prodigy
Tangela is rarely talked about

Cipher

Nothing to be done
The Pokemon not mentioned are ignored for one very good reason. They suck. Hard. Let us never mention them again, for they are forbidden words. From now on it is required that we all censor the words T@ngela and
Qu!lf!sh.

Last edited:

water types rule

Porygon2, is ignored in Anime, because of the whole Porygon,seizure incident.
Another that's not too much talked about is Wooper/Quagsire.

wcgold

water types rule said:
Porygon2, is ignored in Anime, because of the whole Porygon,seizure incident.
Another that's not too much talked about is Wooper/Quagsire.
I think that ignoring Porygon2 is still unnecessary, though. All they have to do is not make any more seizure-inducing episodes.

Anyways, I find that Miltank is fairly ignored by people.

Akerin

Ready for a vacation
Porygon and Porygon2 are very ignored. I mean, it's understandable why they're not in the cartoon, but I've never seen anyone who actually uses either one of them. Porygon2 seems to have good stats. Maybe people just don't like the pink+blue+duck combination. XD

Let's see.. Oh. Persian seems kind of ignored too. It appears a couple times in the anime, but when it comes to merchandise there's hardly anything more than a 1" plastic toy... and even Pokemoncenter.com doesn't carry that. (but then again, they don't carry a lot of stuff that you'd expect them to)

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
Cacturne, Nincada, and Numel/Camelrupt are what pop to mind for me....

Nickronite

<- This guy Rocks!
Maybe the most "Ignored" pokemon is Qwilfish... I Have only one, and I don't want another... It's Ugly and weak... Tangela is another one...

*Begs nintendo to create and evo for them*

Captain Brain

Dunsparce is probably the most ignored of all the Pokemon. ;025;

Zim Del Invasor

Yanma isn't often talked about.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
As common as Oddish are, you hardly ever hear anyone talk about Bellossom.

Zim Del Invasor

Mr. Mime isn't talked about too often. Neither is Venonat.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
It seems like people don't talk about Lapras or the Hoppip line much.

Wig

Out of a crazy mind.
Nickronite said:
Maybe the most "Ignored" pokemon is Qw!lf!sh... I Have only one, and I don't want another... It's Ugly and weak... T@ngela is another one...

*Begs nintendo to create and evo for them*
How dare you speak the forbidden words of Qw!ilf!sh and T@ngela! To stay on topic, Remoraid. I rarely see one and it's really weak, even Octilerry.

-Jolt-

hIrAm

*pets his Girafarig*

You're not alone in this world ..

0_o