• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon that Desperately need evolve form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pichu

Cascade Trainer
There's some pokemon that desperately need there last evolution form. Such pokemon that need evolution are
-Nosepass
-Sableye
-Mawile
-Kecleon
-Glalie-Needs it's last evolution form
-Luvdisc
-Dunsparce
-Corsola
-Spinda
-Castform
-Chimecho

I think in the next Games D/P there are going to be some new evolution for this pokemons.

S

Sgt. Pepper

I agree with Luvdisc, Dunsparce, Corsola, and Chimecho. I'm not sure about the others. If they did make them evolve though, it would have to be through a new way of evolution, because if they evolved simply by level, that would contradict the other games.

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
I think a cool Steel/Grass type Tropius would be cool XD..

Mawille (SP?)
Plusle and Minun? (With thunderstone)
Delebird

and all the ones you said...

G

Geki

I think these Pokemon should evolve

01. Chimecho
02. Relicanth
03. Breloom
04. Luvdisc
05. Spinda

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
I...don't think any of them should evolve. o__o

It would only make for more OU Pokemon that people think are OMG SO COOL. >__>

D

DarKSaiyan

I think Farfetch'd should have an evolved form. Like a cool sort of goose.

Nomytaker

The Deadman
Flaming Rayquaza said:
Plusle and Minun? (With thunderstone)
Wouldn't work, because too many people would complain about not been able to evolve in previous games.

-Nosepass
-Sableye
-Mawile
-Kecleon
-Glalie-Needs it's last evolution form
-Luvdisc
-Dunsparce
-Corsola
-Spinda
-Castform
-Chimecho
Apart from castform I agree.

Plus also a baby Tauros/Miltank, that evolves into one or the other depending on gender (A slap goes towards the people, that can't figure out, which gender to which pokemon)

Plus Tangela evo needed.

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
I would add Sandslash to the list. I really wanna see what his evolved form would look like, and he does need an evo. Also, I don't think that D/P will be compatible with the current games.

Breloom, Glalie, and Castform don't need to/won't evolve. Castform's a gimmick. Glalie is like a weaker Celebi. C'mon, Breloom has some of the highest Attack in the game. Evolving it would make it 00ber so fast that heads would spin. Sandslash would work, but it's cool as is. Luvdisc desperately needs to evolve. Dunsparce works the way it is, and Chimecho does too(to a lesser extent). I think Masquerain needs to evolve. It's such a cool Pokémon, but its highest Base Stat is 82 in Sp. Defense. What a shame.....
If anyoen says Gligar, you're nuts. Gligar's one of the best UUs around, and fine the way it is. Besides, how can you POSSIBLY make the coolest Pokémon any cooler?

~*CB*~​

Team Rocket Admin

~*Commander Blizzard*~ said:
Breloom, Glalie, and Castform don't need to/won't evolve. Castform's a gimmick. Glalie is like a weaker Celebi. C'mon, Breloom has some of the highest Attack in the game. Evolving it would make it 00ber so fast that heads would spin. Sandslash would work, but it's cool as is. Luvdisc desperately needs to evolve. Dunsparce works the way it is, and Chimecho does too(to a lesser extent). I think Masquerain needs to evolve. It's such a cool Pokémon, but its highest Base Stat is 82 in Sp. Defense. What a shame.....
If anyoen says Gligar, you're nuts. Gligar's one of the best UUs around, and fine the way it is. Besides, how can you POSSIBLY make the coolest Pokémon any cooler?

~*CB*~​
Gligar sucks. Do I remind you of anyone? :rolleyes:

Team Rocket Admin said:
Gligar sucks. Do I remind you of anyone? :rolleyes:
Yourself? :rolleyes:

Gligar doesn't suck, and once more you demonstrate the intelligence of a braindead iguana. Gligar is one of the best UUs there is. It has a brilliant Defense Stat, good Attack, OK Speed, and great movepool. Earthquake and HP Flying both get STAb off it, and it learns a lot more than that. So shut up, because Gligar's awesome.

~*CB*~​

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Even I have to kind of agree on the Gligar thing. >___> It is one of the better underused Pokemon, at least ingame for me it is, dunno about NB or anything.

Stop hounding CB, maggot.

Iveechan

<--- CHANTASTIC
Yes, because any Pokemon who has low stats deserves to be hated. Which is more than 50% of the existing Pokemon.

Farfetch'd and Lickitung have been neglected for 3 entire Generations. 'nuff said...

Lickitung has an awesome Movepool, but no Stats to use it whatsoever... and don't get me started on Crapfetch'd...

They need an Evolution... now.

Iveechan

<--- CHANTASTIC
I wish Hitmonchan could eveolve because he has crap HP and low speed and can't learn Hyper Beam, but then the other hitmon need to be considered... sigh...

ps: not that I want Hitmonchan to learn hyperbeam, but it's an evolved Pokemon move.

S

Sgt. Pepper

Aipon (did I spell that right?), Misdreavous, and Murkrow should have evolved forms too.

F

F-Zero Addict

Okay:

Luvdisc. It has kinda uber speed but everything else is low so it needs an evo.
Gligar. I don't care WHAT you say. Gligar is good as it is.
Smeargle. Desperately needs an evo. You need more than Sketch. If you do some thing like heal, enemy Smeargle has no moves left!
Lickitung. Hp is ok. That is the only good side. It has a decent movepool, though. So needs an evo.
Mawile. OK as it is, nuff said.
Spinda has a decent move pool and good Defense, but all other stats suck, so evo for Spinda!

Get my drift?? Do you?? GOOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.