• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon that Desperately need evolve form

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raiden

liger said:
;000; thats right a baby missingo. ;207; rulz!!!!!

Congrats for bumping a thread that's almost expired. /sarcasm

I think there should be less than 10 new evolutions. Not many pokemon really need them. And a baby missingno is stupid, because missingno isn't even a pokemon in the first place.

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
You're right, I forgot about Lapras. Part of that is that before I picked up FR recently, I'd never used a Lapras, so I didn't know about her actual abilities- just had seen them on paper.

My point still stands: the Ice-types got royally gypped. First of all, with two exceptions, they're all doubletypes. For most of them, this screws them over. As if the Ice-type weaknesses aren't enough- and I'm not complaining about those; every type needs its weaknesses- most of the combination types either get slammed with a double weakness or with a weakness they can't easily counter without Hidden Powers and the like. Even up to the legendaries- Articuno? Sub-par movepool, double weakness to Rock, weak to Electric with little capability to counter it... I mean, sure, Mind Reader + Sheer Cold can take out anything given the turns needed to set it up, but that's a cop out.

The way it stands now, the Ice-types are in desperate need of intervention. There's Lapras. There's, as someone before said, Regice. Other than that... as Dragons are getting more and more popular, we need something to counter them. Dragons have two weaknesses: Dragon and Ice. I have yet to see a Dragon get gypped. Give the Ice-types some credit; they could be so useful if given their due. But as it stands now, someone could make a good case for an Ice Beaming Milotic being one of the best Ice types. That's just sad.

I stand by it: it's a good thing that Sneasel is getting an evolution (here's hoping that Manyuura is going to have some worthwhile stats.) And Glalie could use some help.

Flygonzilla

**_ IS FEMALE _**
luvdisc and farfetch'd = NO. these two are supposed to be pathetic, aren't they? it'd be no fun (for lack of a better word) if they didn't. and there are enough water and normal/flying pokemon already.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Glalie has 80 for each stat, how much higher than that get without becoming level with Mew, Celebi and Jirachi?

S

Skitt3n

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Delcatty. It has an huge movepool, but crappy stats. A final evolution, with more emphasis on the special stat, could be awesome!

It could possibly look a little more lion-like, or something?

C

Caithyra

Am I the only one that wants a Rapidash evo? It got mostly average/weak stats in my opinion, speed not included. Don't kill me if I'm wrong but all my Rapidashes always turns out to be weak. (Needs to Fire Blast TWO times on an average grass pokémon, almost always gets KO-ed in one hit.)

D

Digital Ham Ham

A Rapidash evo would be a legendary. o_o;;;

I think Aipom and Luvdisc need evos the most. I'm currently making a Luvdisc evo.

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
Am I the only one that wants a Rapidash evo? It got mostly average/weak stats in my opinion, speed not included. Don't kill me if I'm wrong but all my Rapidashes always turns out to be weak. (Needs to Fire Blast TWO times on an average grass pokémon, almost always gets KO-ed in one hit.)

Yep, Rapidash is in need. It got ripped off too. What do you think: a Pegasus?

Amadeus

Landshark
Lickitung has the same situation as Delcatty. Awesome movepool, crappy stats.

Murkrow needs an evolution. It's such a neat little guy, with such terrible stats.

Mawile is also neat, but its movepool is crappy, and its stats suck. Please, Gamefreak, you saved Onix from being outshadowed completely by Rhydon, and gave Scyther a way to compete with Pinsir and Heracross, so just help a few more cool pokemon out...

Turin

Arc Arsenal
Murkrow should get an evolution.

But I think that since Gloom gets Vileplume and Bellossom, Weepinbell should get another evolution too and not just Victreebel.. possibly with a sun stone as well; we need more sun stones!!

Super Aipom

Aipom is on TV now!?
Aipom, well since Aipom is my favorite Pokemon of course I already have like a a thousand evo's in mind. For example I wanted a sweet evil monkey who was Normal/Dark, or a gorilla, or another tail, improving his arms, ears could change.

X the.only.trainer.ever X

Just a lil' synth
I can't believe that I forgot about Rapidash

During the R/B days it was possibly one of my top,top favourite Pokemon

and yes,if it had an evolution I think that we would finally have a Unicorn Pokemon

C

Caithyra

I think that a Rapidash should have a Cerapter(Greek, as in Pegasus)/Alicorn(Latin, as in unicorn.) evolution, which means either a horned pegasus or a winged unicorn. I think there was some cult worshipping horned pegasi in ancient Greece at some time.

R

Rorsach

Some of the lousy poison types need a boost. Gulpin, Beedrill, Venomoth, Seviper to name a few.
They could have a trade item evolution and turn into a Dark/Poison type.
That would at least give them one weakness or something.
I'd like to see an evolution of Spinda because it's plausible enough to work, and I think Torkoal could do with an improvement to make it more useful.

S

shinyaltaria

Why no one metioned Roselia,If it get an evolution it will great sp.att.and also it could get better defenses.

Kaimorse

I had a weird vision once where Tangela ( ;114;) evolved into a 6 foot Grass/Dark beast with frowning eyes and long arms and legs that ended with long vines sprouting out into different directions. That would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.