• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon that Desperately need evolve form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbreon123

Do a Barrel Roll!
Corsola should get an Evolution. Corsola is average and an evolution would help Corsola get better.

Have any of you figured out that Eevee needs its last evolution. This is why:...
Vaporeon has 130 HP
Jolteon has 130 Speed
Flareon has 130 Attack
Espeon has 130 Special Attack
Umbreon has 130 Special Defense
All of these Pokemon are in the top 10 for the specified stat.
We need the defense eevee. A grass type one would be great. What would it look like?
The other eeveeevolutions are a special type so the next one is most likemy to be special. The choices left are Grass, Ice, Dragon. I think it is most likely to be Grass. What do you think?

S

Skitt3n

SHUCKLE MAN said:
Have any of you figured out that Eevee needs its last evolution. This is why:...
Vaporeon has 130 HP
Jolteon has 130 Speed
Flareon has 130 Attack
Espeon has 130 Special Attack
Umbreon has 130 Special Defense
All of these Pokemon are in the top 10 for the specified stat.
We need the defense eevee. A grass type one would be great. What would it look like?
The other eeveeevolutions are a special type so the next one is most likemy to be special. The choices left are Grass, Ice, Dragon. I think it is most likely to be Grass. What do you think?

I think grass is fairly likely, since a leaf stone could be used to evolve it. I also think it might be cool to have a ghost evolution that evolves from a moon stone. I don't know what the sun stone could be used for though. Maybe a dragon?

Origianlly Espeon was going to be the sun stone and Umbreon was the moon stone. Simply because Umbreon represents the moon and learns moonlight and Espeon represents the Sun and learns Morning Sun. But for reasons beyond my understanding nintendo changed it and caused a lot of confusion. My point is that the next Eeveeevolution is probably not going to evolve by a moon stone or a sun stone.

Mumage

this is the next eevee its called nanoeon

Small Fox pokemon
Ability Run away
Eevee lvl up evolution.

here it is in my signature. I used to call it nanofox but ill change that later.

R

Rorsach

this is the next eevee its called nanoeon

Small Fox pokemon
Ability Run away
Eevee lvl up evolution.

here it is in my signature. I used to call it nanofox but ill change that later.

Are you serious? I've never seen anything like that before.
I'll just assume your joking so that I don't look gullible and foolish

Mumage

My uncle is in japan and he works in pokemon and is a pokemon designer thats what he told me. He sketched a picture and i made it into a sprite.

umbreot

God of Fusions
Well, I'm not quite sure that sableye or mawile should evolve. Glalie, mabey.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Glalie doesn't need to evolve it's plenty strong the way it is. Mawile needs to evolve. I like it but it is usless in battle. Sableye is the same way. IMO Luvdisc needs to evolve, Dunsprace and that is all I can think of at the moment.

D*P

Kecleon Freak

Legendary Pirate
Volbeat(Come on! It would make a killer Bug/Electric type!)
Luvdisc(To make her just a little less crappy)
Dunsparce(Great ability plus good stats)
Mantine(Maybe a stingray?)
Eevee(A grass Eeveelution!)
Kecleon(I love him, he's got great compatibility, but needs better stats)

And more advice to Nintendo: STOP WITH THE PRE-EVOS AND GIVE US MORE EVOS OF POKEMON WHO ACTUALLY NEED THEM!!!

R

Rorsach

I don't think Mawile needs an evolved form.
It has good staying power against a physical sweeper because of Intimidate and Iron Defense.
It's useful as a Baton Passer(even though many others do the job better)

S

suavesky

I think gligar
all the starters
a third form of houndour or an alternate form
and a evolution of serviper and zangoose

Jessie_James

I have returned!
I wanna seen an evolved form for:
Gligar, Zangoose, Sableye, Seviper, Arbok, Lickitung, Tangela, Weezing, Chimecho

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
"far-fetched" can be used the same as the word "unlikely", correct?

Farfetch'd needs an evolution:

Unleekly
Prarie Pokemon
Dark/Flying
4' 07
96.3 lbs
Uses its leek like a sword. Unleekly wings and arms, like Charizard. It has improved Speed and Attack, it's Special Attack has also been boosted.

I would like Shedinja to evelve and have more HP.
Here are the base stats I would like to see on the grass eeveeevolution.
HP 100
Attack 5
Defense 130
Special Attack 100
Special Defense 100
Speed 90
total 525
This would be awesome. Grass types would again become popular because they are now severely forgotton. It would make an awesome calmminder. And with light screen and reflect it would be good. Also Thick fat, Drought or Chlorrophyll or Sycshronize would make good abilities.

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
I would like Shedinja to evelve and have more HP.
Here are the base stats I would like to see on the grass eeveeevolution.
HP 100
Attack 5
Defense 130
Special Attack 100
Special Defense 100
Speed 90
total 525
This would be awesome. Grass types would again become popular because they are now severely forgotton. It would make an awesome calmminder. And with light screen and reflect it would be good. Also Thick fat, Drought or Chlorrophyll or Sycshronize would make good abilities.

Lemme guess its name. Ubereon?

Haunter

Johto Champion
Anyone who says chansey and kangaskhan should have a pre-evolution is an idiot. The pre-evolution of chansey IS chansey ... but without an egg. Same thing for kangaskhan.

Amadeus

Landshark
Flygon Prince said:
"far-fetched" can be used the same as the word "unlikely", correct?

Farfetch'd needs an evolution:

Unleekly
Prarie Pokemon
Dark/Flying
4' 07
96.3 lbs
Uses its leek like a sword. Unleekly wings and arms, like Charizard. It has improved Speed and Attack, it's Special Attack has also been boosted.
lol, That's a good name for an evolution. I like it.

I think Murkrow is the best candidate for an evolution(Other than Farfetch'd). Most others mentioned are gimmicks or already useful for a purpose. Mawile makes a good Baton Passer, Kekleon makes a great Sp. Wall, and Luvdisc is there for Heart Scales only.

Status
Not open for further replies.