• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon that Desperately need evolve form

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rorsach

Yanma is another one that could use an evolution.
Speed Boost and Compund Eyes are good abilities and Yanma has alright stats IMO
I LOLed at that "Ubereon" comment
I don't think Shedinja needs to "evelve" though. It can take out a Kyogre without Ancient Power

RaikousThunder

Poison Tail!!
You people do know not every pokemon was made to be uber strong but it seems you want them to be that way. Pokemon like Castform, Luvdisc and Smeargle were deisnged for a reason oter than to be super battlers. Castform changes with the weather making it unique aomg the other pokemon, Luvdisc symbolizes love which i dont think any other pokemon does and Smeargle is an artist with an never ending supply of art supplies. Smeargle can be a pain if hes got the right moves. In the games these pokemon are given to trainer that are like them. Artists have Smearlges, couples in love sometimes have Luvdisc and you get Castform in a weather institute. Just understand not all pokemon were designed for super battling but for diversity amongst the pokemon. Wanting pre evos or evos is something i do but just cause i think it would be cool to see them not to make them uber strong and such.

Weedy

fainted!
OK a vulture Murkrow would look cool. The Aipom needs to evolve into something that looks like an ape. And Mushfrome (fire/grass) evo could work, might look like a big A-Bomb mushroom cloud.

But what really needs sorting is a Ground form for castform, because at the moment he gets hurt by sandstorm, rather than changing!

Volteon

Back I guess??
persianelegance said:
My uncle is in japan and he works in pokemon and is a pokemon designer thats what he told me. He sketched a picture and i made it into a sprite.
oh, really!!!!!!!!

the thing that you´re talking about is that little fox thing that you asked me to make it as chao?

you know, I´m Santa Claus!!! ¬¬

I think that almost eveybody here agree that eevee needs a grass type evo (but it won´t be evolved from leaf stone, it´s already in the past games...), and luvdisc, sableye, mawile, farfetch´d/murkrow, needs best stats for evolutions...
but I never saw someone speaking about lunatone/solrock, I personally think that they need evolutions, their type are really interesting, but their stats aren´t...

S

Skitt3n

I agree with all the people who are suggesting a grass/fire pokemon. Although knowing our luck, it'd probably get gipped on special attack. Or have some massive flaw in it's stats that makes it unusuable.

Just look at Sneasel. So much potential in the ice/dark type, & not enough special to make it worthwhile. Manyula better have some more sensible stats!

T

The Golux

Gligar-Flygar-Skygar
Delibird-Chillybird-Chilleagle
Sneasel-Teasel-Freezel (Yes, I know, manyula... This is from before Manyula, which I hope they do translate as Teasel)

I'll also second a Grass evee - I even had stats and a movelist worked out for it somewhere - and a Full Array of Castforms.

A

adamgnome

I think Yanma is in need of an evolution.

Does anyone even remember it? XP

R

Rorsach

I think Yanma is in need of an evolution.

Does anyone even remember it? XP

Yeah me. Look at what I mentioned earlier. With Abilities like that it could be very useful.
It could be a Baton Passer like Ninjask with Speed Boost but it can raise stats like Special Attack (or something, I dunno)

Pichumaster

CROWBARS
Rorsach said:
Some of the lousy poison types need a boost. Gulpin, Beedrill, Venomoth, Seviper to name a few.
They could have a trade item evolution and turn into a Dark/Poison type.
Well I made a pre-evo and an evolution for Seviper but I gave them sucky names.Here's Sploa and Adslice:

K

king krab kingler

Thats just an ekans and An arbok.....point? No!
I think the viney tangela needs an evolve form ''BADLY''!
also,kecleon would be better with one aswell.

Of the one's I remember being mentioned...

pokemon I think need an evolution:
corsola, aipom,
murkrow (some sort of evil vulture?)
tangela (what about a seaweed version?)
yanma (A DRAGON/BUG!!! PLEASE!!!)
shuckle (well, maybe...)
eevee (grass evolution, as was suggested)
nosepass (how about an electric/rock?! cuz nosepass is magnetic, after all)
farfetch'd is bit of a novelty, but the name "unleekly" is so cool!
tropius: a pre-evo (smaller first form)
dusparce: something totally different and super cool! like the Couatl!
possibly rapidash and mawile

pokemon I think don't need an evolution:
castform (although he needs another form), luvdisc, smeargle - these are, as stated, more novelty pokemon
plusle and minun, spinda (they're sorta novelty)
not sure about chansey and kangha
kacleon could have one, maybe
gligar doesn't really need one

poison and ice (glalie) don't need evolutions, they just need better type advantages

S

shinneymeowth001

NEED EVO:

chimecho
dunspar
farfedch'd
spinda
tangala
castform-pemanent ;351-r; ;351-s;;351-i;

NEED PRE-EVO

chansy
roselia-baby turns into roselia or new flower pokemon
kangaskong- baby in pouch
miltank/tarose- same pre-evo

Dunsparce

dimitar said:
I would add Sandslash to the list. I really wanna see what his evolved form would look like, and he does need an evo. Also, I don't think that D/P will be compatible with the current games.

Well guess what? THEY ARE!!! It's already been revealed they'll be backwards compatable with 3rd Generation games.

Yanma
Tangela
Aipom (Needs one VERY BADLY)
Relicanth

I want these but I'm not counting on happening:
Alternate Evo. for Nincada/Surskit (It will probably never happen, but I want another Bug/Ground and Bug/Water BADLY)
Dunsparce
Magcargo
Swalot
Parasect

Dunsparce and Murkrow imo. I've acually drawn up some ideas for them. lol (along with Sableye and Mawile)

....and imo, Aerodactyl should have a pre-evo. o_O

I would personally like a Delcatty Evolution and a Roselia Evolution. They don't have the best stats but they both have a great movepool and a cool design. Delcatty could become a bigger cat with good special attack. Roselia could get more flowers (yellow and white) and have better defenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.