• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon that everyone Hates but you Like

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I do think all the Sinnoh starters are fairly liked. It's just that the anime was mainly to blame for the swaying towards Infernape.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Torterra was the starter of the DP anime's main rival. And said rival is considered by fanbase to be the best Ash's ever had. Not to mention Ash did have a Torterra himself.

Sure, Infernape got more importance but it's not like Torterra got nothing. What it did get was a lot more than my boy Chesnaught and specially, Chespin, end up getting :(

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Torterra was the starter of the DP anime's main rival. And said rival is considered by fanbase to be the best Ash's ever had. Not to mention Ash did have a Torterra himself.

Sure, Infernape got more importance but it's not like Torterra got nothing. What it did get was a lot more than my boy Chesnaught and specially, Chespin, end up getting :(
Please specifically exclude me from the fanbase in the future when referencing said person. That said, I do like Torterra and Empoleon more than Infernape.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I was going to mention you but for some reason forgot to. Sorry. I'll never make that mistake again :(