• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon that has yet to appear in the Special manga

horrahforyou

Pokemon and Kamen Rider is life
Those Gen VII ones are exempted since the arc is on going. I am referring to those who had no proper yet or had a tiny role. I'm hoping for them to have a proper appearances once the full volumes released or maybe obtained by a future dexholder.

Pancham - Has a bit role in the XY mini arc, and that's it
Amaura - Never had any appearance whatsoever in XY.
Swilix and Swirlpuff - Swilix has a bit role in XY chapter 1 while Swirlpuff doesn't appear ever
Volcanion - Maybe it will befriending Sapphire so lets wait for it.

Maybe there's more

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
XY is already finished and ORAS only needs the finale to be extended, so I wouldn't expect most of these to be any more than just cameos for the sake of having them appear.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
After finding out about Volcanion's datamined origins about being the nation-building Pokemon responsible for Southern Kalos's creation, I can see Volcanion as central to a story based on an expansion that focuses on Southern Kalos. If you read his lore, he literally sounds like he should be a legendary Pokemon mascot, being so vital to the Southern Kalos's creation by absolutely wrecking mountains in order to create plains. Of course this is only in the datamines, there not official Pokemon lore because how GameFreak clearly rushed things. Here's hoping to Pokemon YZ and XZ version in the future! I mean what else are they going to call the potential remakes after being no third version? Life Y and Death X version?