• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon that make you go "Oh No" when you have to fight them.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I beat it by using Zoroark disguised as mimikyu along with a toxic and foul play. Foul Play uses the boosted stats as damage against the victim.

Necrozma and those jacked up totem stats? It's easy to take on with 1 toxic and 3 foul plays and he doesn't know why his Light That Burns The Sky isn't working. Toxic gets worse and Foul Play does huge damage by itself.

I didn't use Zoroark though. I had to rely on my Magnezone's hefty load of resistances. Thankfully it doesn't have much of an answer to Steel-types either.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
  • Totem Lurantis in USUM - Probably the toughest story battle in USUM since it becomes overpowered with Sunny Day and can be healed by it's SOS partners.
At least the sunlight benefits your own Fire-types as well (especially if you chose Litten and likely have Torracat at that point) by boosting their own STAB moves. Sure, not the best options available at that point due to being mostly unevolved with weak defenses, but if you are able to survive, you can do big damage on Lurantis with your sun-boosted Fire moves. Then again, that Trumbeak/Kecleon does have a move that can counter your Fire-types (Rock Blast/Ancient Power), so if you can dispose of that Pokemon, you should be good. In US/UM specifically, Fletchinder is particularly good if you didn't pick Litten, as it 4x resists Grass.

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
- Ultra Necrozma. I hate fighting this thing, and to this day I stand by my stance this is a very poorly designed boss fight. It's the same level as the actual final boss, has an omni-boost on top of it's already stupid high stats, has an ability along with a varied moveset to easily do massive damage to or one shot a lot of Pokemon and it's easy to see why this thing is "oh no" worthy. The fact I mostly had to cheese it seals the deal.
Yeah, i fought that thing in a nuzlocke, and literally just used a sash mon with destiny bond because I didn't want to level grind to beat it.