• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon that need Type Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drybones446

That Photography Guy
And I think Darkrai should be Dark/Ghost.
That is just so broken in the Uber tier.
More broken than Specs Kyogre in the OU tier IMO.

Also, Gyarados and Charizard being Water/Dragon and Fire/Dragon respectively = broken.

Electivire should have been Electric/Fighting.

Upa

Pink Floyd Never Die
ok everyone, just think it this way for all those people who think x pokemon should be x type because it can learn x move. For all you people out there, here's an example:

Found wild Upa!

Ok, now a wild Upa is smart, cool and not very fighting like. So arguably its a Normal type 'cause Upa is normal.

Wild Upa used Wake Up Slap!

Yeah that's right you don't see me becoming a fighting type, im Epic, your not. deal with it.

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
Memories!

Divine handled Gyara nicely.
The Flying SERPENT hid in bodies of water so the gods couldn't find him.

His ferocious demeanour means he opts not to fly people around, and it doesn't have the agility/appendages to use most Flying type attacks.

Using learnset as justification is rubbish anyway, otherwise Octillary should be practically every type under the sun.

Altaria (before anyone mentions it) is based on the Hai Riyo.

cheesehenderson

What Is Love?
I agree with most people in that Gyarados and Charizard should be Dragon because they are, well, dragons.

I also agree with everyone else that they shouldn't because it would break the game.

So, even though it would make sense, it would make both of them too strong.

I would prefer more accurate types, personally, but I don't really care.

Also, Gyarados would be weak to Dragon if it was Dragon. Not ice.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Also, Gyarados would be weak to Dragon if it was Dragon. Not ice.

Whoops. Typo on my part.

Well, my comparison still makes sense (Kingdra is only weak to Dragon).

Now, to edit it.

D

Deleted member 11515

create your own AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANYTHING topic =3=

Status
Not open for further replies.