• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon that Will/Should Receive Mega Evolutions

SlowPokeBroKing

Future Gym Leader
So apparently GF didn't make a Mega Flygon yet because they couldn't think of a design. >.> It made me think of a crazy good idea though, I can only hope MFlygon is half as good if it ever gets made.

Ground/Dragon -> Ground/Flying
Levitate -> Aerilate

100/115/85/115/85/140

Dat Boomburst tho? Oh lawdy please make this a thing.:D:D:D Flygon has like the perfect movepool for that kind of spread too, I NEED IT.

Why would you want it to lose its Dragon typing?

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
Mega Spinda

I think a regular evolution would do it more justice.

Because all of its stats are so poor that getting a mega evolution wouldn't benefit it that much.

HM02gon

Waiting...
So apparently GF didn't make a Mega Flygon yet because they couldn't think of a design. >.> It made me think of a crazy good idea though, I can only hope MFlygon is half as good if it ever gets made.

Ground/Dragon -> Ground/Flying
Levitate -> Aerilate

100/115/85/115/85/140

Dat Boomburst tho? Oh lawdy please make this a thing.:D:D:D Flygon has like the perfect movepool for that kind of spread too, I NEED IT.

Actually-The spread would work more like
80/115/85/115/85/130

Megas only get an 100 point stat boost and HP is not increased.

And instead of aerilate, give it one that changes normal to ground. Base 140 power special Earthquake ftw. Or maybe give it an ability that lets ground type moves hit flying type and levitating opponents.

And it needs to keep ground as its primary type. I hate the people who think that he's (she's?) part bug.

Everstoned

Koffing and Weezing
Why would you want it to lose its Dragon typing?

Because Ground/Flying is actually much better typing and this way Flygon no longer feels the need to compete with other dragons. It gives it a unique niche. Besides, flying typing fits his dex entries better. :D

Actually-The spread would work more like
80/115/85/115/85/130

Megas only get an 100 point stat boost and HP is not increased.

And instead of aerilate, give it one that changes normal to ground. Base 140 power special Earthquake ftw. Or maybe give it an ability that lets ground type moves hit flying type and levitating opponents.

And it needs to keep ground as its primary type. I hate the people who think that he's (she's?) part bug.

HP was a typo, the rest of my spread is good though. 15+5+35+5+40=100. And I would much rather have him get a powerful secondary stab to abuse since he already has plenty of ground type moves to work with. Plus having ground/flying STAB is almost unresisted barring a few flying types and levitators that Flygon has coverage moves to beat. I Agree with the bug typing thing, he's supposed to be evolving from a bug, not turning back into one IMO.

Letting him hit flying types would be cool tho, although that might be a bit too powerful haha. Thousand Arrows MFlygon too stronk lol. Although I'm probably just biased towards Aerilate because I want MFlygon to be the next Birdspam lord. Special flying type thats not weak to stealth rocks and access to defog/u-turn/ground STAB? sounds like the perfect partner to my home boy talonflame haha.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
Will inevitably get a mega:
any of the starters

slowking (because its counterpart got 1)

Froslass (same reason as slowking)

here are my ideas on who should get a mega (or two):
Raichu (because it needs more love and attention)

Persian (because why not)

Kingler (though to be fair, I do have a 2nd reason for wanting it to get a mega other than it getting an improvement)

Muk (ok this one admittedly is purely because I want to see how they would go about doing it)

Arbok

Lapras

Machamp

Golem

Mamoswine

Donphan

Gliscor

Togekiss

Nacreous

Fire trainer
I think Florges will get a Mega evo,but depending on its flower,its secondary type will vary:

Red Flower-Fairy/Grass
Yellow Flower-Fairy/Electric
Orange Flower-Fairy/Fire
Blue Flower-Fairy/Water
White Flower-Fairy/Ice

PKMNOriginsRed

Pokemon Trainer
-Dragonite
-Flygon
-Butterfree
-Milotic
-Pikachu/Raichu